Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Emo-ing About Life

Life was fine and dandy. Yeah, right. Oh ya, important word is "was".

Arggh. What the hell am I blogging about. Look out for more nonsensical posts in the near future coz emotions are totally on a hellish see-saw. *starts pulling hair out*

Ha. Don't bother about me. I'm just plain emo-ing here. [Tak boleh ah? This is my blog wo.. lol.]

Well, fellow M106's who read my blog, the decent ones anyway, aren't you even a weenie bit outraged over what a fellow fren said over here in this post? (Or else why no comments at all??) Come on! I do think what some of our batchmates did was too much. Where's the empathy, man?? We're going to be future doctors, if we can't spare a tiny bit of sympathy for fellow frenz, my God, I can't imagine how will your patients will suffer. *Sigh*

No wonder she was disillusioned with the world. Well, she did specifically mentioned the world, as in "the world in imu". *shakes head*

My God. Was I right to be cynical? Was thinking of changing that unhealthy personality trait in me, especially after I met so many nice ppl in Imu... but now I'm uncertain.

Oh well. Life goes on, as usual. :T

When life throws you a lemon, just make iced lemonade! :P

Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be able to handle it. *thumbs up* Well, at least I'm turning into an optimist, although I might still be cynical. ^v^


PS: Pls stop asking me who is the girl in person. I can't and won't tell. It's not politically correct, okay? Haha. Just hope that she feels better now. (I think I've a future in counselling if my current course doesn't work out. lol.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your life!