Monday, July 31, 2006

A Question For You

Can/do you trust in at least one person wholly and completely?
Yes, totally!
Almost completely I guess..
It's possible but rare..
No, I don't think I can.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Okay, guys. Just a tiny poll in reference to my previous post. I just wanna know whether it's just me that's cynical or that there are many ppl just lost lonely souls like me. Hehe. So vote ya, guys! Thanks a lot! :D

And here's a post by Denise that somehow just seems to be speaking about me. [I know she's talking about herself but it sounds quite like me leh...]

She has written it in a beautiful manner. But it still rings true, the message brought across is cystal clear. A great read.

And yes, I do see some similarities in our personalities. Hmm...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm...dear. Second last paragraph: It's not 'cystal' clear, it's 'crystal' clear. Just to tell u. =D

Zzzyun said...

aiyo, its just a tiny typo lah...

tsk tsk..so particular wan..ur own blog lei..lol.

Anonymous said...

dun worry, im one of those "lost lonely souls out there". will always be one.. :)