Monday, July 10, 2006

A Summary Of Fun, Fun, And More Fun :D

Sorry for not blogging these few days, guys. I've totally been enjoying myself. Gosh, the feeling of no need to study! Woah~

Well, if I'd to blog about everything that happened after the exam, that would definitely take a looong time. The only thing worth a whole post was Hwei Sung's departure, which I had already blogged about in the previous post. So sad. :'(

So what was I up to these few days? Let me see. Brief recap only ya, I'm becoming lazier ade. lol. Events are also not chronologically arranged coz my brain's kinda buzzed now. Must be the booze. Okay, just kidding. It's the lack of sleep. :P

Here goes:

  • I hung out with the guys (coz the girls went back home ade *sigh*) a lot. They are a really nice crazy bunch and I really enjoy their company.. I think they can really make me laugh till I puke lo.. Keke.. Though sometimes the things they say really make me wanna go like this -_-"""" Hahaha. Guys, you know lah. *rolls eyes but smiles too*

  • Played PS2 at Kee's house. The PS2 is his fren's but he was nice enough to let us play. I bought the Naruto 3 PS2 game in Carrefour the other day and everyone is going crazy over it now. lol. But seriously, the graphics and feel of the game is really nice. Thumbs up! Wee~ :D Will play more with Kee (and the guys) when he comes back! Deal ya..? Haha.

  • Besides playing PS2, Kee was also nice enough to let me online using his connection. At first can use my comp wan, manatau the virus was too strong ade, so had to borrow his comp in the end. Long story. But thanks for trusting me enough to lend me your laptop and your housekeys while you went for aikido. Really really appreciate that. ^v^

  • I went to Sungei Wang Redbox with the girls last thurday. Fun fun session (no pun intended, hehe). They're newbies so I was the one who had to take them around lah. Yeah, funny, the penangnite taking the locals around. Go figure. Dunno why lah, but the waiter seemed to think that we're all noobs and were worried that we did not know how to use the remote control.. *sigh* I'm seasoned one lah. Hehe. But anyhow, it was really cool, especially after how long I was deprived of singing!! Yayz! :D :D

  • Went to Times Square yesterday. Didn't do much, unless you count lepak-ing in Borders. Hehe. Bought a book in the end. The Hollow by Agatha Christie. Kinda forgotten that I used to love her mystery thrillers so much!! ^v^ Also indulged in Mcd's Oreo-flavoured McFlurry that I loved so much!! :)

  • Watched Superman Returns with Kee, Eugene and Kee Ping last friday. Tot the movie was okay lah. Got a few spoilers which I won't be so mean to blog about here. You wanna know, you watch yourself lo. But the funny thing was, medical stuff kept popping into my brain while I watched the movie. There was one time I told Kee about the "supine position" that superman was in. LOL. This course is SO totally not healthy. It's making us all go bonkers!! Hahaha...

  • Today we started our ice-skating elective in Sunway Pyramid. Was fun although some of the guys turned up late though. Even the coach didn't turn up in the end. Tmr only replace for us lo. Hmm.. Must be football. (EDIT-Oh no, why did Italy beat France?) Yeah, I know we shouldn't be starting our elective so early since those who fail shld not be doing electives. But what the heck, let's just have some fun this week lah.

  • I was okay on the ice, although I did fall on my butt a few times. Aikz. And accidentally pushed a small kid. Oops, my bad. But I don't really care that much about looking stupid, always in for the EXPERIENCE. Hehe. But the skin on my right foot is quite badly scrapped though, why did I forget to put on longer socks? *sigh* Tmr dunno can skate onot. And the skates are sooo tight lah. :( But I had fun though. :) See? I'm contradicting myself. lol.

  • Oh ya. Smtg very important. The list for Viva came out this morning at 12pm. [Viva meaning ppl having borderline marks having to sit for another simpler exam the next day.] We're all so very nervous coz we couldn't check ourselves (we're in Sunway, rmb?) and had to ask Leong to check for us. Imagine the suspense. But HURRAY, coz all of us passed this hurdle unscathed!! Now that means we're either clear pass or fail lah. *prays that everyone I know get thru* Sorry lah, if I dunno you. Haha. Yipeee again~!

  • Wah, did too many things ade the past few days. So much so till I can't rmb what I did. And don't forget that I suffer from a mild version of short-term memory loss too. Hehe. So I guess that is that. I still have *counts on fingers* 4 days before I have to go back to pg and stay at home everyday. Wah, really must enjoy to the maximum then these few days!! Wee~

Cya and good luck for the exam results coming out this thursday!! *nervous expression*

But whatever. I'll enjoy myself these few days first! We have many plans up our sleeve! >> Livin Vida Loca << *winks*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring along your laptop when you drop by, preferably Monday or Tuesday (because I'm free all day long after noon).

I've got a very potent virus killer in my bag :D

Anonymous said...

Gawd, I am JEALOUS!!! RedBox.... Borders!!! I wan lar..

I seriously think u should not come back to Penang. Coz it may be relaxing, but it is majorly boooring..

Nobody to teman me redbox.... no decent bookstores.... haih. So, think again before coming back!!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous too... *sob*

Zzzyun said...

suntzu> hmm. I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the offer! :)

eve & Sam> haha, jealous leh.. sam, i can teman u go redbox lah.. keke... and of coz i have to go back pg lah, its still my hometown okay.. :D