Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Long Distance Relationships

Was just wondering about something. Is it logically possible for Long Distance Relationships (LDRs) to work out??

Before any of you jump to conclusions (yes, a lot of you're prone to that, ha!), let me say, I'm NOT in any relationship currently, and sadly, none before. lol.

Just in case you're wondering why I'm broaching this topic out of the blue. I've my reasons, which I shall reveal later in the post. Read on first.

I mean, you can say all that crap that it's about trust, communication and blah blah blah [sorry, I use "blah blah blah" coz somehow I can't think of more, lol], but still it boils down to whether the relationship can really survive the wide gap of probably long distances, different time zones and the feeling of not being part of his/her life for sometime.

And LDRs really suck too, I think, not that I've experience, blek. All the sad feelings, missing the other half, not knowing what is going on in your partner's life etc... SAD~

Can it work??

I really dunno. :T

Coz you see, *reason being revealed* when I went back to coll the other day, I also managed to catch up on some juicy college gossip news.

Apparently, out of the 6 college romances that have sprung up then, 3 have already broken up... :(

The other 3? Status yet unknown leh... But wish them all the best lah. :)

Probably Galileong was right again? (Why he's always right wan?) He asked us to not to dabble in this sort of lovey-dovey stuff [loveron transfer anyone? lol] as we'll probably are not mature enough yet..

Hmm.

The big Q is: Am I mature enough?

I don't want me or anyone else to get hurt. :T *Sigh* But probably is a bit premature to think of that.

But who cares? I'm too free, so might as well do some mental work. lol.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoyo! Go get a good bf and experience it la. Then, you will understand what is joy and sadness in our life.

Anonymous said...

Yeap. Go and get one bf. Soon dear...soon...Tee-hee~

Zzzyun said...

sheaspeare> Wah, really need to do that just to experience joy and sadness ma?

But I guess there really are no such ups and downs like those in relationships... Hmm.

Kee> You think want than got already meh? =.=

And what's with the "soon" thingy?

You've turned psychic? LOL!

Anonymous said...

no i dun think it works.. LDR i mean.
u read my blog right? guys are not to be trusted. that guy wif a gf back in msia LIED to her. (i see it as lying when a guy does not tell the complete truth)

and hurry up and blog why u mentioned all this la.

Zzzyun said...

:O Wah, surely not ALL guys rite?

What abt ur bf? Surely he's a good guy rite?

Tsk tsk.

And I mentioned why I blogged about this liao ah. Coz I heard the news bout the coll couples ma...

And the fact that I'm going to do twinning in my course later, there's a great chance that I'll involve myself in a LDR. Sad~