Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Update

*Sigh* So much has happened in the past few days that I dunno where to start.

I think I shall try my best to give a summary lah. Coz for once, don't really feel like going into long-winded blogging. I think it's becoz I'm too busy enjoying myself, that's why. >>Live In The Moment<< Haha.

Anyway, let's CELEBRATE coz we M1/06's finally finished our End Of Sem 1 (EOS1) yesterday!!! Super Yayz!! Hehe. And I'm sooo crazy!! Coz I didn't sleep much pre-exam and post-exam leh... Totally siao-ness!!

Let me see. I slept like what, FIVE hours in the past TWO days? :O lol. Maybe I'm training myself coz next time we hvta go on call for 48 hours straight ah.. Hehe. Not bad..

Well, the first day was Short Answer Question (SAQ) while the second day was Objective Structure Practical Exam (OSPE)... SAQ was quite hard!!! Yes, that's the general opinion of our massive student population.. [And who said that EOS always easier than summative wan ah? -.- So not true. Haih.]

And a lecturer told a fren (who told me, obviously) that this year's paper is of a "higher standard" compared to previous years. Luckily. Or it would just mean we're plain dumber than our seniors. T_T lol. The questions asked also had more "clinical significance" apparently. Hmm.

OSPE was relatively better than SAQ... most of the questions can be answered I guess. [Didn't guarantee the answers are correct though. Hehe.] But I do have a bone to pick. There was one Q that make me totally go like "What The Heck is that???" It's the amino acid/polypeptide Q that totally didn't register in my brain leh. It looked.. alien. Coz I didn't bother reading the notes on that too, but I doubt I'd know how to answer if I read it anyway. Ha. Typical.

And weirdly, we have like I think 6 models to label and look at leh. When seniors told us that so far, the most was 4 models for the current sem3s. Go figure. And some of the things they asked us to label was not in the list we had to learn leh. So not very fair... *sigh*

So that was that for the exam. I'm too lazy to be a long-winded old lady about this lah. Sleepy ade leh. Eyes are fast closing but later going mamak leh, coz didn't have dinner yet. Haha. So fun, these few days.. but hvta find activities to do everyday lo... :)


PS: Can't believe that exam's over ade!! Surreal~ :D :D :D But strangely, we all don't feel very happy though, maybe it's becoz of that dark cloud of viva or failing hanging over us... *Sigh*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATZ!!! Told u it'd be over in a flash. Now u can go lepak all day.... and come back to Penang to relaax...

Anonymous said...

i believe it's the lost feeling of not knowing what to do now that you no longer have an exam to study for. we suffer from it all the time. no worries.

Zzzyun said...

Sam> yeah, see you, when i'm back in pg... :D

lishun> So totally true.. that's a very weird sort of feeling though.. hehe...the first time i ever get it was in med sch... figures. :T