Monday, July 24, 2006

Orientation Photos (Part 1)

Haha, I know this is such a looooong time ago, but sorry lah, it takes a freaking long time to upload photos using the comps in uni. So I upload now okay! Better late than never! lol.

Ok, finally got the photos!!! Of what? My orientation! Yayz! ^v^ Ok, it's a long time ago, but hey, the photos are timeless and damn crazy la! Haha.

I apologize for my unphotogenicness... Didn't have time for posing and looking for the nicest angle while playing games leh! Wakaka~

So here goes (in no particular order coz I'm too lazy to organize for once):

Just after Treasure Hunt! Group 10 aka Ballbusters, We survived!!

Damn high leh then! :D

Playing the fool during Telematch!

We want revenge against the seniors! :P Gogogogo!



Dunno what the seniors were thinking when they tatoo-ed that on a junior.

Oh, I dunno whose hand was that wo. lol.

Ice Breakers! Damn dirty!! And look at our gorgeous banner that was destroyed by the stink bombs! Aiyo~!

We look... dirty. Haha!


Variety Night. When the IMCCs had to perform. Ours was a nurse. Poor things.

And our sketch wasn't well received due to

too much obscene content that we tot the seniors like. O.o Picky~!

I shall nvr forget (and the others won't let me too) the "rectal examination" scene in the play!! Omg!

Okay, dunno why, but I can't seem to load the extra photos I still have. Maybe blogspot have a limit to how many photos u can put in one post?? Strange.

Anyway, enjoy the ones I've simply put up first, I'll try to upload the rest later, I hope. Ciao~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.. haha.. ur nurse looks so wrong n chester with his "boobs" even more wrong. haha!!!

Anonymous said...

The more "wrong" they are, the seniors like more. That's the main thing of Variety Night. Rite?

Zzzyun said...

Haha, i gotta admit the pic is too funny ade!!

But i seriously wonder if the seniors really like the "wrongness" anymore?

Coz our play was totally boo-ed leh... T_T Sad case, being thrown newspapers balls by unknown ppl in the crowd. o.O

haha...

Anonymous said...

depends on how wrong it is la. sometimes no need to be wrong but as long as it's funny and makes sense it's good enuf. last time when i was in sem1, our grp was like the "cleanest" grp cos we didnt have any obscenity at all in our cheer or group performance

so proud of it. haha!!

Zzzyun said...

Wah so good!!

Guess that times have changed kua...

Good also lah, I dont really like so much "wrongness"! haha...