Saturday, July 22, 2006

Sudoku Craze

Yupz, that's right! I've finally been bitten by the Sudoku bug.

I mean, it's just a matter of time before I'd get hooked to a puzzle that needs exercising of my mental faculties! Coz that's what I loved best. :) I rmb loving solving all those puzzles in games since young, I don't mean to brag, but I've gotten pretty good at those that it took me no time at all to solve those Harry Potter puzzles in the PS2 game! Yippee~

So since I'm so free now, must not let all those brain cells go rusty oh! Haha.

Saw the guys playing Sudoku the other day, so I went back home, felt bored and tried playing it. Great game! Easy rules, but not so easy to play lo! ^v^

Started by playing the easy ones first. (They have ratings for the difficulty level.) But later tried the hard and different ones.


See? I've graduated to this Super Sudoku leh. Not bad right? (I've just started bout 1 week.) It's like 5 normal Sudoku boxes merged into one! Uber cool! And superbly hard too! :T

Took me about 2 days to finish it, albeit with lots of breaks in between! :P You shld know lah, I procastinate a lot. But this one really needs lots of rest in between or I'll become like this @.@! Haha..

Eh, must prove that I finished the whole thing leh.. No cheating. Blek. It's really addictive! I've been playing it everyday since! lol.

There you go. I did it!

Okay okay, fine, I know this is a nonsensical post, but just for fun lah. Hehe.

Click here to play more sudoku! ^o^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club!!! :p

Anonymous said...

Try playing sudoku just before dinner. I guarantee u cant swallow ur dinner. Lol. Got hooked to finish the sudoku until u forget about dinner. Good way to keep fit! :D (You can try for other meals as well. Breakfast and lunch...Sick...)

Zzzyun said...

haha, exaggerate so much ah. i can continue playing AFTER dinner ah...haha

besides if i dont go eat dinner, my mum clear away ade then i'll hvta go hungry wo...lol.

and not good way to keep fit..must do thru exercise! wakaka..

Anonymous said...

What the fcuk is this game about? The game that i got hooked up is DOTA....even now Titus is getting addicted to it.

Zzzyun said...

Haha, u never know till u've tried it! :) It's really FUN!!

Yalah, I know Dota is damn addictive lah... Wah, u made Titus get addicted one ah? Aiyo~

Btw, pls no profanities in my blog okay... Thanks! ^o^