Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Deliciously Sinful

Since I am in penang, I shall talk about food. Well, to be more specific, my mum's cooking.

This is what she baked to welcome me home (well, she didn't exactly put it like that, but since I'm the only one in the family that really likes it, duh, okay)...

Behold, the sinfully delicious Blueberry Cheesetarts!! :D :D *Salivates*

Admit it, you're licking your lips now! Hehe.

Her cooking and baking skills are just too damn good.

Hmm, why didn't I inherit any? lol.

And a closer look to this creamy cheese indulgence.

*Takes a bite* Hmm, heavenly.

You envy me, don't you? Come on~~ Say you do. :P

And she's cooking all my favourite dishes... Yum Yum. She even learnt how to make Fish and Chips. Wow. I really must learn some cooking from her during the holidays. :D

Okay, stomach grumbling ade.. Gotta go have a delicious lunch!! ^v^

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jealousnya aku... *salivates*

*saliva drip on floor*

*mops it up*

*surrender... brings a pail*

Anonymous said...

Mmm... Cheeze......

You better start learning. My sis is already asking my mom to state in her will that if something happens, mom's huge cookbook collection goes to her.

I'm fighting for a share of those books too :p

Otherwise I won't live long. Too used to enjoying good stuff adi.

Zzzyun said...

Haha...u all envy me leh.. :P

Erm, I think mom isnt too keen on me in the kitchen though. Wonder why. lol..

but i really gotta learn some cooking..

the thing is my mum dont really use cookbooks leh, it's all in her mind leh.. T_T lol