Sunday, June 04, 2006

SMS From Hell

I, being the main tenant in my current apartment, had certain responsibilities that come with the label.

So this is the funny version of what I smsed one of my pharm housemates earlier today- ya, the guy housemate.

Hey, just a friendly neighbourhood reminder from your ever-friendly housemate, it's time to pay your rent for June okay... Thanks! By the way, have you paid last month's electricity bill? Quite long ade lo...

He replied:

Oh, but I am staying for 1 week only for the whole month, so I pay one quarter only? Bout the bill, well, I will bring you some candles... :P

Well, such stuff is no joking matter, and quite unfortunately, I was in no mood for such jokes just then.

So I sms-ed back:

Sorry but u hvta pay the whole month... Coz tat's how it is.. Or else who's going to pay wo? And I don't want candles lah... Haha.

And now he says:

I was just kidding bout the rent... but I really havent paid the bill. U want torchlight? Hehe...

-_-""" What the hell... Kidding? And make my temper rise for nothing? [There must be smtg terribly wrong with his verbal communication skills...] So irresponsible and still joking about it too. Asked him to pay the bill so damn long ago okay... *Shakes head*

But I was still able to keep my cool thru my reply. So I sms-ed:

Oic... Haha. Erm, pls try 2 pay the bill as soon as possible okay? Ur mum is working there right? Shld be easy to pay lah... Thks vmuch! (I prefer real light pls) Cya.

That should be the end of story, shouldn't it?? But NO, he had to REALLY piss me off by sms-ing back this rubbish:

No lah... She can't pay at her work place... and I prefer to pay myself... Men's ago.

Excuse me but can someone pls tell me WTF is that??? EGOISTIC BASTARD!!

The last sentence really really really ticked me off. I was boiling mad (reckon it was 100 celcius) and lucky for him that he wasn't there in front of me then, or I think I might have strangled him or smtg worse. [Wah, violent tendencies leh~]

Call me a feminist or whatever, but this sort of thing really makes my blood boil. Sorry but I really cannot stand it!!! Male chauvinist pigs are quite literally near the top of my Hate List (will make one later), if I have one, that is.

Muahaha, he just sneezed! Probably he knows that I am blogging evil stuff about him... *Evil look*

Anyway, my head still rules over my heart, so didn't confront or strangle him or anything, I will put this sudden Dr-Jekyl-and-Mr-Hyde-change in him down to pre-exam jitters or something. Must be all that studying that probably pushed him over the edge, yeah, that must be it... Poor thing... *Sarcastic tone*

Hope that doesn't happen to me... lol.

No comments: