Friday, June 02, 2006

What To Blog & What Not To

Having a blog can be creepy/scary/dangerous sometimes.

Just found out that a batchmate was reading my blog [are u reading now? Haha] and he started quoting what I blogged about just now in the library. Damn deja-vu wei!! *Shivers involuntarily* Creepy~~~

Sigh. Yes yes, I know, my blog can be read by anyone that has internet access and that it's not private, blah blah blah.

Anyway, it's also starts to become dangerous since blogging totally gives you the potential to be rude/unreasonable or retort back to person(s) you don't like. But you didn't really mean for them to know. But unfortunately, as how things often go, they did. And shit, your ass is in the fire.

So, trust me on this, unless you password protect your blog [and even that isn't 100% foolproof], one would be better off blogging about daily mundane stuff like I woke up this morning at 7am, took a bath etc.

Not that I do that though. Boring-pls-put-me-to-sleep lah. Hehe.

That is why I don't really blog about my darkest innermost thoughts or fears. Hey, that would be like totally exposing myself to the world, making myself vulnerable. Which I could do without, thank you very much.

I do blog controversial stuff sometimes, but only because I believe in them, and I wouldn't mind voicing them out in public anyway. But private personal stuff, for now, a big No-no.

What? I'm just giving advice to noob bloggers lah, cannot ah? Ha.

So, if you're really nice, just drop me a line to let me know you're reading lah, okay? Thanks! :D


Okay, this post is a bit of an xpression of self lah... Dunno really know what I'm crapping about. lol.

No comments: