Wednesday, June 07, 2006

It Worked!

I am so damn happy!! Why?

Coz I finally got my comp to work and now I can watch House (Season 1) and The 4400 (Season 2)!!! Yayz~ But kinda bad timing coz now I can't tear myself away from the comp!! lol... And it's exam season too.. :(

But both shows are just soooooo damn addictive and nice! I guess House needs no introduction to you guys, especially my fellow medic frenz, but The 4400 may be new to you. It's a really intriguing show and I totally recommend you watch both! Love them to bits!!

I must thank Kee for "diagnosing" why I couldn't watch it and it was because I lack a codec called DivX... He let me copy the file today and voila, House was on the menu! ^_^ And just so happen it was also the same codec needed to watch The 4400 that Philip was so kind to download and burn for me earlier. Many THANKS to both of them! :D :D :D

Okay, gotta hit the books now and it's back to more shows later! Hehe...

PS1: Sorry if I was kinda moody and irritated this morning, guess I got up on the wrong side of the bed lah... Or maybe it was just PMS. :P

PS2: Finally went on our extremely postponed swimming "expedition" with the girls on Monday... Was pretty fun, and how I missed swimming!! :D Yalah, swim in the vista C swimming pool, where else? [Not the cleanest, but I've seen worse.] Pity that we didn't swim longer, I am still deprived of swimming! Hehe.

Maybe I will go on my own these few days. It's a healthy sport and one thing about it is that can totally calm me down even when I feel pissed off or frustrated or stressed.. Besides, I can't study anyway when I am ahem, emotionally disturbed... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah... relaxed ya?

Zzzyun said...

Haha. Everyone needs to chill sometime... If study the whole day, sure go crazy... :( lol.