Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Read This, Procastinators

"Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.

H. Jackson Brown, Jr - Author of Life's Little Instruction Book

Yeah, maybe I should start listening to this little quote. So true. Study, zzzyun, study!

  • Having Aikido Grading this coming sunday (what nice timing) and

  • Summative 2 next friday (Yikes!)

Gosh, I am so unprepared. As always. May the force be with me. *Prays*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Good luck to you.

And becareful during grading. Accidents happen (Recalls nightmares about my own grading. Yikes...)

Zzzyun said...

Thanks! :D

Oh, i'll be careful then... *Mused look*

Hmm, at least I get to choose my partner, well, I hope...