Thursday, February 16, 2006

Blowing Off Steam

Oh, well. Lydia is gone.

Not that I felt much, to tell the truth. :( She was too engrossed in talking to her other frenz anyway, so much so that I totally felt left out. The only other coll fren there was pkm (of coz). :P So, spent the time talking to him lo...

And her other fren who was supposed to give me a lift home, let's just say it didn't work out, ok. And there I was stranded at the airport. You know what, sleeping at the benches in the airport is so hard!!! And it was so damn cold too.

J/k. You don't think that was possible, right? :P

Thank god that pkm was nice enuf to gimme a ride home~!!! Thanks a lot ya!! :D Even though it was totally out of the way too!

Anyway, I'm really sorry to say this, lyd, but I kinda regretted coming to send you off maybe I shldn't have come, you know. Coz we didn't talk much either. Coz I had a terrible time looking for transport too.

I might as well had send off Mr. Ali for all I know. I might as well have save all this hassle for sending the many ppl going off tonight. It sure would be more fun.

I'm really sorry!! *Tears brimming out of eyes*

But... but... You shld know how I feel ok. Your frenz totally left us in the dust. You forgot to introduce us - again! :( Bad habit. Must rmb next time ya, or bad impression for others lo.

Okla, I think I've ranted enough!! Totally felt the need to let off some steam. This is why I have a blog, it gives me a platform to let my feelings run amok ma... *Sigh*

Forgive me, lyd, ok, I think I'm feeling rather emotional now, that's all. :(

PS1:- Saw Karen too when I was on the way to meet Lyd. The former was going to aus (adelaide) lo. Good luck and the best of luck to you two, and to all my frenz!! :'(

PS2:- I also misplaced my cellphone cover leh. Argh, must have left it on the bench when I saw Karen (with surprise written on my face). Ah, why am I so absent-minded?? But at least it was an old one, and well, a good reason to get a new nicer one la... lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

cheer up! i know how it feels as i often feel left out too when going out with their gang...

i wonder if those mean ppl r reading this... well, they shud be feeling guilty if they do!

Zzzyun said...

Sigh. You feel that way too?? :(

Hmm. I don't think they read my blog, I guess.

I used to read some of their blogs(I think), but maybe it's time to stop.

Anonymous said...

sorry sorry.. X infinity..

i think i owe u an apology... feeling rather rotten as well.. =( guilt as well.. ='(

>>> Anyway, I'm really sorry to say this, lyd, but ~strike..> I kinda regretted coming to send you off ~/strike.> maybe I shldn't have come, you know. Coz we didn't talk much either. Coz I had a terrible time looking for transport too.

sigh.. transport thingy i didn't foresee.. cuz they wanted to go gurney n stuff after that..totally out of my control.. (esp since i wasn't in the plans!) but sorry again anyways.

>>>>But... but... You shld know how I feel ok. Your frenz totally left us in the dust. You forgot to introduce us - again! :( Bad habit. Must rmb next time ya, or bad impression for others lo.

errrr.... yeah.. i wasn't aware that i shud hv introduced u ppl.. too many things to distract me d.. (what wif forgetting to pack a whole bunch of stuff) sorry!!!!! X infinity..

>>>She was too engrossed in talking to her other frenz anyway, so much so that I totally felt left out.

ok this.. i really cudn't help it.. cuz i din spend a lot of time wif anyone else oso la.. i tink i neglected my gang the most, in fact. but sorry too.. =( ..

i hope u really do forgive me.. not just say nia.. :P .

gluck tmr in moving.

kryptos> din knew that u feel left out .. and i was thinking.. wow.. u so keng..so fast can fit in wif everyone.. lol... we'll try our best the next time to make u feel at ease la. :P

Anonymous said...

wah...juz read ur blog, its a lil late to say this , but i hv to say i m sorry!! actually, if u dun hv transport goin back, i would stil drop u back n go hang out afterwards. but since pkm wanted to( give u two some *special moments* together)hehe....
i know a lot ppl being neglected in da airport(not juz u!!) frankly, i couldnt talk much as well, seeing lydia leaving is saddening!
sorry for everything!!