Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Ideal Guy..

..which I don't think really exists. But excuse the cynist in me pls. :P

Anyway, if Fate is kind to me, these are the qualities I'd lurve to have in my dream guy. [Not a knight in shining armour, ok, I prefer a guy in a shining mercs :P] The idea for this post is gotten from this long-ago post of Lydia's, it's good for reference too... Hehe.

Not in any particular order, I present to you, The List:-

  1. He loves me as much, if not more, as I love him. :P The same old story lah, you know the drill. Haha.

  2. We have the so-called chemistry with each other. See the sparks fly! lol. We just somehow click with each other (coz we're soulmates, duh.)

  3. He is tolerant, understanding of me, and quite importantly, gives me the space I need. I hate them clingy/possessive. :P

  4. He stand for gender equality (meaning he's not a male chauvinist pig). I can't stand those who're sexist lo. They grate on my nerves so! Brownie points if you can cook and/or bake. Erm, since I can't? Haha. Household chores split equally? Ultimately cool!! :D

  5. Knowledgable. I'm not talking about textbook knowledge only too, I mean knowledge in the general sense. Stuff about popular culture is important too, right? :P

  6. Have a great sense of humour. I don't want to be bored to death la. Besides, it's not everyone who can accept my unique sarcastic sense of humour without getting offended. But I don't mean anything bad, really! :D

  7. Loves music as much as I do. Even better if he likes the same genres as me. But then, I've a pretty wide spectrum for music anyway. [But no black metal pls. Drinking goat's blood is not cool. It's gross!]

  8. Has enough brainpower + confidence to carry a conversation with moi. Which doesn't take a lot of either, so don't worry! :P

  9. Knows a lot abt technology stuff & especially html. (Read: Tech-savvy) Then he can help me out lah, when I'm stuck, which is often. :D Note:- Html makes me pull out tuffs of hair, so it's really important to save me from self-destruction. lol.

  10. He respects & accepts me for what I'm. Likes me for me, not for my looks (if I've any, that is). :P

  11. Good listener. Great at socializing. Practical, trustworthy, responsible and yadda yadda all the great qualities that ever existed in the dictionary. :D Easier this way. Hehe.

  12. Hmm. I shall proceed to sound shallow, so don't judge me on this, okay? Hehe. Height: Average for guys la. Better not too tall lah, coz I don't want to crane my neck just to look at his face. (Did I mention that I'm vertically challenged too? :P)

  13. Shallowness again... Hope he has a reasonably good-looking face + body. Hehe. Okla, average also fine lah. Fugly ppl, no can onot? God, I sound so mean. :D

But who knows, everything's written in the stars, right? [Shld I take a crash course in star-gazing?] Of coz, I shall not stick rigidly to this list, this is just the gist of my dream guy la. *Sighs contentedly*

Ok, I think I sounded rather choosy, but then this is just my idea of the ideal guy for me, right?

*Throws reality out of the window* :P

PS1:- This post was written in a flurry of brain over-activity so pardon me if I've quite unfortunately offended you, however so with any of my words.

Well, if you have all the qualities above, quickly apply now! :D Terms and conditions apply. Rmb to read the small lettering. :P Nonetheless, if you have some, not all, it' still ok, do not despair, but do have the essentials ones pls!! [What use is a guy who's smart but untrustworthy, right?]

PS2:- You know what? Today's is Valentine's Day leh... Nothing special for the occasion of coz, but at least I have smtg else up my sleeve to relieve my boredom lo. :D

But I'll talk abt that later. Bye!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, u've a long list there! but i wonder if the queue is as long... huh? what?! out of forms already? gawd!

Zzzyun said...

Yalo..kinda long list hor? :O *Sigh*

Why? You want a form too? Don't worry, I'll photostat one for you... :P

I didn't know u're interested. Haha... *winks*

Anonymous said...

Scored 8/13, plus your brownie point.

Did I qualify? lol

Zzzyun said...

Hmm.

Robot voice:- How many u score is up to me to evaluate. No self-evaluation allowed. :P lol.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

lol, nvm, u can give my copy of the form to jun lin! ;P

Zzzyun said...

Hmm.. I wonder what u wrote before this....

*ponders*

Smtg rude perhaps? :P

And I don't think suntzu wants the form anyway. :P

Haha. So you're stuck! lol

Anonymous said...

nolah. i left the comment at the wrong post! aikz, careless guy!

*smug look* with my kind of qualifications, i'm not that desperate! heheh! ;P

Zzzyun said...

Come onnnnnnnnnnn!

Why do guys like to blow their own trumpet(s)?? *Cough cough*

Anyway, with all due respect :P, pray tell why are u still single, ahem, i shall quote "with your kind of qualifications"?

LOL!!! :D