Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Songs Galore

Well, since I've nothing of real interest to say today, I've decided to share with you the new music Cds that I've burnt recently. Oh, they'll be keeping me company when I go to KL and really need to listen songs. :D

Behold, some of my fav songs...! If you haven't heard of them, it'd do you good to go download them! Coz they totally rock!

This is the 1st Cd I burnt and is titled as such becoz it comprises the noisier songs in my fav playlist. Recommended for ppl who like songs with higher decibles. If not, stay away.


Songs Galore:- The Rockin' On Cd

1. I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing - Aerosmith
2. Yan Wei Die - Fish Leong
3. Friends Theme Song - from Friends
4. Blow - Parking Lot Pimp
5. Day & Night - Billie Piper
6. Gemilang - Jaclyn Victor
7. Ai Ni - Cyndi Wang Xin Ling
8. To The Moon & Back - Savage Garden
9. Cubana - Maksim Mrvica
10. Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
11. Billy Jean - Michael Jackson
12. Mm Bop - Hanson
13. Cartoon Heroes - Aqua
14. This Time Around - Hanson
15. I Need A Hero - from Shrek 2
16. Don't Let Me Get Me - Pink
17. You & I Both - Jason Mraz
18. Flight Of The Bumblebee - Maksim Mrvica
19. Behind These Hazel Eyes - Kelly Clarkson
20. Accidentally In Love - from Shrek 2


My 2nd Cd. From the title, of coz you can guess that it's more of the mushy type. Ah, but not all of coz. Lower decibles, really suitable for romantics.

However, I really like No.3 which appealed much to the cynist in me. Go listen!


Songs Galore:- The Sentimental Cd

1. A Whole New World - from Aladdin
2. Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - Blue, Elton, Kenny G
3. This Train Don't Stop Here Anymore - E.John
4. Dance With My Father - Luther Vandross
5. Yi Ran Shi Peng You - Yu Heng
6. Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson
7. Right Here Waiting - Richard Marx
8. Reaching For Heaven - Diana Degarmo
9. Written In The Stars - E.John & LeAnn Rimes
10. Superman - Five For Fighting
11. Hero - Mariah Carey
12. Colours Of The Wind - from Pocahontas
13. Hai Kuo Tian Kong - Beyond
14. Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
15. Can You Feel The Love Tonight - frm Lion King
16. Lemon Tree - Fool's Garden
17. Amazed - Lonestar
18. Let Me Go - Three Doors Down
19. I'll Be - Edwin Mccain


The 3rd Cd! Decided to do a Fusion-like mix of songs. Which just means that I can throw in any songs that I like. lol.

Won't say much here, just listen to these songs, coz they really deserve your attention. :D


Songs Galore:- The Fusion Cd

1. Bad Day - Daniel Powter
2. I Can't Wait To Be King - from Lion King
3. Stacy's Mom - Fountains of Wayne
4. Prince Ali - from Aladdin
5. There's Gotta Be (More To Life) - Staccie Orrico
6. Better Man - Robbie Williams
7. It's You That Matters - Reshmonu
8. No One - Aly & Aj
9. Don't Go Breaking My Heart - Elton John
10. Up! - Shania Twain
11. Heal The World - Michael Jackson
12. Maria Maria - Carlos Santana
13. I'll Make A Man Out Of You - from Mulan
14. Healing Hands - from Healing Hands
15. Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson
16. Penny & Me - Hanson
17. No Sleep Tonight - The Faders
18. Other Side Of The World - Kt.Tunstall
19. Angels - Robbie Williams
20. We Are The Champions - Queen
21. Miss Independent - Kelly Clarkson
22. In The Jungle - from Lion King


Hmmm. Have only done 3 so far coz I'm kinda lazy. :P Anyway, I think for my 4th, I'll include songs from the new Jay Chou album which is fantastic btw! Yay!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

half of the songs, i do not know. but here's what i think of:

disc #1: Ah!!! turn down the volume! turn down the volume! they're giving me a headache!(except for gemilang, which belongs more to disc #2)

disc #2: Ooo. Sentimental songs. my cup of tea. try kenny g's saxophone version of "dying young" n david foster's "st elmo's fire".

disc #3: "healing hands"? is that the theme song of the drama series? it's a fantastic one! send me the song! send me the song!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hmm...nice compilation. But I've got a few recommendations of songs :P Erm...recent hot songs.

Bowling For Soup:
Almost
Ohio (Come back to Texas)
1985

I personally love Nickelback and if u can bear with rough voice n rock songs, they are the ones for u :
Faraway
Photograph

And James Blunt is great too btw. You're Beautiful
Goodbye My Lover

Oh yeah, Kelly Clarkson's Because Of You is awesome.

Hehehe...enjoy~

p/s : sorry I deleted the first comment, there's lotsa typos on it.

Zzzyun said...

kryptos>
# Don't you think that gemilang is too noisy for disc 2? But jac's voice damn power, man!

# Sure, I'll try out those songs soon. :P Thx!

# Yeah, it's the theme song and it's really great! Since it's all instrumental, nice eh!! :D Sure, I'll send you. No problemo. :P

Zzzyun said...

Hey June! That rocks! :D

I also like those songs by Bowling for Soup too! Yellowcard is a band to look out for too. Nickelback is also great too!

I dunno abt James Blunt though. I find his voice erm..a bit weird?

But Daniel Powter's songs are really good too.

And Becoz of You by Kelly Clarkson is like one of my Favourites!! I just love it!! :D