Friday, February 03, 2006

Chinese New Year Celebrations

Okay, haven't posted in a few days... Coz I've been totally immersed in the celebration of Chinese New Year!! :D

Anyway, now reduced to a shadow of my blogging self, I shall attempt to give a brief summary of the past days. (No long winded post detailing what I did yesterday or today...lol)

Had quite a nice time this CNY. Had TWO Bbqs in two days (first night and second night)! Which means Absolutely Yummy of coz~ :P The food was especially great this year too. New stuff this year were spaghetti and garlic bread. The specially-flavoured sausages... My fav!

And other activities I also indulged in include:- Chatting/Gossiping, Playing Mahjong, Playing Cards, Singing Karaoke, Gambling Earning extra money, Playing Watching Fireworks and yadda yadda. Nice, isn't it?

Ok, I confess. Played around with money a bit. Not much lah. Haha. What makes me frustrated is that I managed to make a profit of around RM10 on new year eve and the first day combined, but lost it all on the second day. Boohoohoo... :'( Guess that I'm not fated to earn extra cash money this way. I lack the discipline to stop myself from going on and on btw..

Well, this year was also different in the amount of angpows I got. Since I'll be going off to KL to study soon, I got a few extra large angpows leh! Woo~

See the pic below:

Woah, a lot of money right...?

Wanna guess how much?

This is my biggest angpow ever!

The total amount of extra money I got comes to the grand total of RM1320!! Wah... So much!! This will surely come in handy later... *Thinks of the shopping to be done in Shopping Heaven --> KL* :D

Hmm... What else was different? Nothing much... Except that I really like the new clothes I had bought!! lol. Remember, for this year, Green is the new Black!! :D And I got quite a few green clothes too (in different shades of coz).

I guess that's all for now... Of coz, CNY isn't entirely done, so there's still the tiny chance that I might earn summore money... Opps, pretend I didn't say that. I mean, get more angpows... Hehe.

Cya! And all the best in the financial department! :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gong xi fa cai! this yr, u really fa cai liao, i see. gah! i overspent yesterday (yes, in just ONE DAY!) luckily, earned some "side income" this yr from visiting teachers! Hmm... who's place shud I raid next, eh?

Zzzyun said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai, Hong Bao Na Lai!! :P

Yalo, I got lots of extra cash to spent this year leh... hehe...

You totally shld have visited ur relatives, they'd have given bigger angpows, right?

Go raid them now! It's still not too late!! Wahaha...

Anonymous said...

ang pow ah? hmm... i'm not qualified to give away ang pows yet! ;P sorry, ya!

Zzzyun said...

Aiyah.... :(

Oh, I will wait la for the angpows...

Shld be soon la. Hehe. :P