Friday, February 03, 2006

Rendezvous With Frenz

Went out last night with some frenz. This gang of frenz are those I knew from my Form 4 and they're terribly fun! :D

Well, they insisted on a rendezvous in McD. So there I was la, punctual as usual... :P Alas, only 2 turned up relatively punctually. The other 2 turned up later by almost an hour. Aiyo~ But both cannot be blamed. Coz one of them had to work overtime while the other was dependent on the former for transport.

Actually, they asked a lot more ppl than this, but in the end, only 4 turned up for the "farewell" they arranged for me. Haha. But it's the intention that counts, of coz!

Well, we spent the night chatting and eating la. What else could we do?

But we did had a nice time, really. I tot it was great that I could still click so well with them even though we had not seen each other much the past year. I guess that frenz will always be frenz, no matter what. I lurve you guys! :D

So that was that.

Tomorrow night, there'll be a "little gathering" at Lynn Ju's house. Of coz, if you ask me, it's not that "little", since I think she invited A LOT of ppl... Wow~ I hope that most of my frenz will be going lo, so I can see them once more before they fly off to wherever/before I go to KL. Choose whichever applicable. lol..

Okay, signing off, Girl Disenfranchised as always.

No comments: