Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Welcome The Blogger

Hello guys! Surprised to see me??

:D Won't say much here coz the library's going to close in half an hour lo. Anyway, let me just say that the past few days have been totally a whirlwind-kind of life. It's really SO surreal la...

Well, the orientation is really really bad here. I'm NOT kidding, nor exaggerating, ok!! :( I'll give a more long-winded explanation later la.

Ok, wish me luck coz I still gotta survive another 3 days of wicked orientation. But I'm "enjoying" it in a sadistic kinda way la. Haha. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, it has been a long time indeed! what the heck did u go to the library half an hour before it closed? u owe us tonnes of updates, u know!

let's cross ur fingers n hope u won't get bullied by ur seniors during the rest of the orientation! Good luck! ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm guessing there's loads of ragging going on.. a fren got fish or smth disgusting stuck down her shirt last time.. all the best .. u'll survive it. XD
n r u waking up at 5 am n sleeping at 1 am each day?

Anonymous said...

Ahh... nice to hear from you again.

Good luck

Zzzyun said...

Since I dont have alot of free time nowadays, I'm sorry to say that I'll not be so frequent in replying thru the comment's section.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused. :P

And I DID survived the crazy ragging! Phew~!