Sunday, February 05, 2006

A "Little" Gathering/Farewell

Well, I think I'm losing steam in blogging, which is rather apt in view of current circumstances. In another 2 weeks, I'll lose touch with the digital world (!!) which is such a terrible blow to a digital addict such as moi...

But what to do, it just might turn out to be a blessing in disguise. It'll definitely free me up more time to sleep study. Haha. As if.

Anyway, what have I been up to lately? Not much by the look of things.

Well, I did attend Lynnju's party last night. Was quite fun. :D Quite some ppl turned up, which consists of primary sch frenz, high sch frenz, and college frenz. So the gathering wasn't that "little" after all. lol.

Food was pretty good, though I didn't have much since I've eaten a bit before turning up. A bit too early, btw. My parents lo, say must come out earlier in case of traffic jams. But as always, not much jams, so I was dead early. 10 mins earlier than the set time. Came with Lyd (she needed transport).

So we had dinner (buffet style), chatted with a few high sch classmates. Nice seeing them too, though some I'd just met a week earlier. [I visited them in sch, rmb?]

There were the obligatory Qs too like:


Where are you heading next?

- South, I guess. No, not South Pole, a little farther up please.

What are you going to study next?

- Hmm. I'm going to look at a lot of dead bodies and blood soon. Nooo, it's not what you think, not forensic science.

When are you going off?

- Probably when I get all my stuff ready, which is just slightly earlier than eternity. Yeah, that's it. Thx to my procastinator parents. Guess I know where I get my "procastinator genes" from. lol.

Who is going to study there with you?

- Oh, dory and another fren la. Why you wanna know? So kaypo... :P

How are you getting there?

- I wish I could take a plane. But since I've too much luggage (girls, you know la :P) I'll succumb to getting there in a car, squished to the brim with shoes and what nots.


Yes! I did it. The 4 Ws and a H. Who, When, Where, What and How... Gosh, so creative my answers, right? :P

Nah, I didn't use them. I don't think many ppl would appreciate them in real life. *Shrugs* They lack humour la.. See, I'm torn between this life I lead and where I stand. (By Three Doors Down in Let Me Go)

Oops, how I digress. Back~

Now, where was I? *Scrolls up to check* Oh ya, after eating + chatting, we started playing cards (Chor Tai Di)... Yeah, it's my fav card game. :D Then, more chatting lo.

There were 2 ppl that I haven't seen in such a looooong time. They're weyyen ("chili padi" who gave me my nonsensical childhood nickname, Grrr) and Jessica. I haven't seen the former in like 6 years (oh my gosh) and how he've changed. It was really nice talking to him, and doing catching up la, you know. He's going to do Veterinarian Science in Perth. Cool.

The latter leh, I haven't seen in about a year. We became good frenz during ghee tuition. And seeing her makes me think of the good old days when life was simpler [I guess] and we had great fun in tuition. Sigh, I do really miss those days. Stuff like eating fries during breaks was fun too! Haha..

Ok, back back. Anyway, I stayed till almost 11pm. Was halfway home before I remembered that I'd left my musical scores (that my fren had returned to me a while earlier) there. Wails: Oh no!! Had to turn back la. *Sigh* Why am I so absent-minded?! Hope nothing bad happens as a results of this when I get to KL. :(

Well, got the scores back (Canon In D, in case you're feeling nosy :P) and off to home I was! I did have quite a nice time though.

A bit - just a tiny bit - nostalgic! But what else is new? :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, i've been going out like crazy with frens for the past few days too. made new frens with some fun ppl too. sigh, too bad that most of us will be leaving m'sia soon... it's either who's going first... ;(

"In another 2 weeks, I'll lose touch with the digital world" -- same case here... :( i dun think i'll be buying a laptop so soon after going to jap. might hv to use the uni's computer. which means, i can't surf that often... sigh...

Zzzyun said...

Sigh, making new frenz is fun, leaving them is hard. :'(

I'm going to get a laptop, but no connection (i think) at my hse. :(

So it's either I lug my laptop to uni daily or use the connection at uni.

Both are so troublesome, especially the 1st. :(