Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Rehabiliation

Yes, mine. What? Oh, it's just that my parents are totally rehabiliating me. Sounds weird? It is.

Anyway, they've been really nagging me for sleeping at crazy hours (Read: 3am) and waking up even later. And they're worried that I won't be able to wake up in time to go to lectures.

Hello? In case you've forgotten, I got myself up for college everyday last year and all was fine. Well, almost everyday anyway. :P

So I reckon I'll be fine once I get my 'sleeping clock' tune-d on right.

But they insisted on a "rehabiliation scheme" for me. That's what I call it, not them. Today was the first day.

Becoz of that, I was asked to wake up at 8am (what a god-damn early time!) which they think is already very lenient. :(

Nevermind.

Well, I managed to hear the alarm clock (from my cellphone) ring, managed to shut it off, and roll over in a crunched position to keep myself from falling TOO asleep [you shld try this some time! :P] and finally woke up when I heard my dad's footsteps coming up the stairs. Sigh.

Here's a pictorial to show you how to avoid falling TOO asleep. :P Ok, the drawing's kinda crude but I'm lazy to draw nicely. As long as you get the point.

Ok, kinda pointless entry but it's fun! Haha.

But the point is:- I really don't like waking up early. It's just not programmed in my system. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>Hello? In case you've forgotten, I got myself up for college everyday last year and all was fine. Well, almost everyday anyway. :P

yeah.. my parents are like dat too.. =( ...

Zzzyun said...

Yaloh. *Sigh* You know what? Maybe we shld let them get together sometime.

They're prob on the same wavelength. :P