Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tenant Trouble

Just a short update first. Rmb that pharmacy guy who rented the 3rd room? He moved out yesterday. Yes, moved out!!!! After one night~! Used the air-con, water and electricity...! #%^$%&@...

That is like so unresponsible. Made me so so mad leh... :O He was lucky I was not there, or prob he'll be cut into minced meat, but not b4 I torture him though. Wah, I sound pretty scary leh. lol.

Anyway, I hvta admit though, him deciding to move out came as a relief too [Besides the anger of coz]. Coz he sounded wayyyy fussy. You know smtg outrageous he said? He wanted to split the electricity & water bill according to the size of the room leh!! Freaking outrageous!! :O I mean, come on, the bill depends on the amount of electricity & water one uses, nothing to do with the size of the room, ok? Crazy. *Shakes head*

Whatever. I feel that we (me & dory) have been taken on a wild goose chase. Arrgh. After so much haggling, you'd think that he was really going to stay, right? Aikz.

Anyway, he had 2 [feeble] reasons why he wanted out.

  1. He said it was kinda weird living with 2 girls. I was like, hello, if anyone was going to feel weird, it shld be us girls first!! Wth.

  2. There was smtg wrong with the parquet floor. Wet and leaking, I think. Well, that wasn't too bad, coz we're going to ask the owner to fix that up lo. Can't he wait? :(

So... Felt like we're taken advantage of leh. Like, maybe he didn't have a place to stay for the night, so tumpang your room for a night, ok? Oh, I'm going to pretend that I'm going to rent your room of coz. Duh, so easy also dunno. *Smug look*

Whatever. Let's hope the next tenant will be better and not so calculative + fussy. *Crosses fingers*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm... maybe he somehow found out about ur tendency to be violent.

"...prob he'll be cut into minced meat, but not b4 I torture him though." whoa, see what i mean? no one can possibly sleep soundly at night with a psychotic housemate, right?

btw, is dory aware of ur Mr Hyde split persona?

Zzzyun said...

Come on!! It was just an exaggeration la... *Tsk Tsk*

Anyhow, it there was anyone I'd use my violent tendencies on, it'd be you! LOL..

And I'm no psychotic house/roommate I assure you, thk u very much. :D

Anonymous said...

"Anyhow, it there was anyone I'd use my violent tendencies on, it'd be you!" -- ARRGGHHH! I dun wanna to become minced meat! I dun wanna become minced meat! I dun wanna become minced meat! Spare me! PUHLEEEZZZ!

and yeah, remind me to inform dory about this. oh, poor girl!

Zzzyun said...

Okla... *Relents*

You wont't make nice minced meat either i think. :P

And I never said I want to harm my dear hsemate ok!!! :|