Friday, February 17, 2006

Leaving Soon~

Oh, this is going to be my last post in a loooong time! *See? I can predict the future leh! :D* No-lah, I just know that I'll internet-less for a long time la. Sigh.

Anyway, my bags are packed ade. Almost got all the stuff I need, hopefully. Which is like a lot, ok? But let's not talk abt that lah. It's not interesting. :P

Visited my grandparents just now. Some of my aunties were there too. It was damn sad leh. My grandma cried a little. And they're offering all these (freedom-stifling) advice. Sigh.

Before I'm gone, I think I'm almost homesick & frensick ade leh. :'( Whatever.

Be strong, girl. This is opening new horizons for you, girl. You're going to see the world leh! Uber cool!

Sorry for the monologue up there, just tot that moi needed a little uplifter, provided by the person who knows her best --> Me! :D

Ok, I'm leaving my dear penang tmr, and heading south to the cool city, KL!! Woo~ Nightlife, here I come! :D Though I do have my doubts whether I'll have time to enjoy it. The nightlife, I mean. Aikz.

Why did fun-loving me chose to be a med student anyway? I heard it's all about stress and books! Boo~! Moi is going to be The Trendsetter! Wee...! Hehe.

If there's anything I've a strong stand for, it's this:-

  1. I NEVER believe that all books and no play will make Jack a successful man in life.

  2. I believe that to succeed in life, you don't have to be a nerd.

  3. I believe that one can get good results academically, but still be as normal as any other person. (Read: Not geek) This is one thing that I'm all out to prove other ppl wrong! Yes, I am! Support my cause ok! :D

Hmm. I seemed to be crapping really bad leh. Ok, toodles! And wish me all the best in my studies la! *Blows kisses*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!
it's me!! remember? lol..i might b a lil too late to comment here since u're going today d...
juz wanna wish u good luck in everything!! *winks*