Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Night In

Here's your fav blogger, staying home on Valentine's Day. Unless you're blind, don't miss that ubiquitous button in the sidebar that says I'm single la. Tsk Tsk.

Anyway, did I say earlier that I had smtg on? It was a bust. Argh...

Well, it was supposed to be a pseudo-bbq with lydia and some of her frenz, some of which I know, some of which I know thru their blogs. Yeah, kinda like bloggers' convention for me, which is kinda cool. :D [Pseudo-bbq becoz they're eating pizzas, the fire's just for warmth. :P]

But it fell thru. :( The plans, I mean.

Coz kryptos5 who was supposed to ferry me about, had some trouble with transportation la. Aiyo~ Too bad la... But thanks for the offer anyway.

It would have been great fun leh. *Sigh*

Guess I'll have to wait till next time la.

PS:- Mz went off to aus ade just now.... Sigh, couldn't manage to find transport to send him off. Sorry ya! I tried my best ade leh.. Had to be thick-skinned to ask for rides, but unfortunately to no avail. :'(

Countdown:- Leaving my favourite island in 3 days... Sigh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*sniff, sniff... i'm feeling really bad... sorry about that...

Zzzyun said...

Haha... Okla, apology accepted! :D

*Hands you tissue*