Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A Trail of Bad Luck

I seemed to be having a bout of bad luck recently. Feeling rather down. I really need a cheer up...! :(

Anyway, after last night's plans fell thru - which made me spend a boring night at home, now it was time for the plans to send Lydia off to fall thru. *Sobs* Her fren (which I also know too) who was supposed to give me a lift to and fro, couldn't in the end. She had to send Lydia to the airport ma.

Note: She's going off today, meet her at the airport at 7pm lidat la, if you want to see her off.

At least when I asked whether I could get a ride home, since she's passing my house and all, she said ok! Guess my luck seems to be turning around~finally!

Now, only to find transport for the journey there. In the end, it was my dear dad to the rescue. Called him just now, and he reassured me that he'll be able to get me there! Yayz!

Thank goodness.

On a totally unrelated note, I got a new tenant again. This 2nd pharmacy guy is dory's fren, will be renting the room this month, no hassle about money or what. Good.

But there's a catch. He says he can only be sure for a month wo. Coz he's there on a conditional offer, and his results will be out next month. So naturally, I proceeded to ask him whether he'll continue on if the offer is A-ok.

He said maybe.

Maybe?!

Sigh, in the end I relented, having a housemate for a month is better than none anyway. Aikz. But at least he can give me the money anytime. That's a good sign.

Btw, I seem to be blogging a lot these few days, right? I guess it's becoz I'm damn bored at home, [especially with the packing] and I won't get to blog so frequently, starting from this saturday. So brace yourselves, ladies and gentlemen!!

Now, the all-imp Q is:-

When will these bouts of bad luck end?? I'm going to need all the (good) luck I can get next week!! AHHHHH!!!

Countdown:- Leaving my family & frenz in 2 days!! :'(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, sorry about that lah... really sorry... :( here, i'll give you a hawaiian good luck sign!

Zzzyun said...

LOL. That's such a funny one..!

Though i'd appreciate it if you didn't give me "that sign". :D

A normal "good luck" would be sufficient... Haha.

Anonymous said...

ok, GOOD LUCK! you'll soon be leaving behind ur bad luck streak!

Zzzyun said...

Thx! :D

Gosh, I really do need all the good luck I can get when leave penang lo. :'(