Sunday, September 25, 2005

An Almost Magical Night

OMG! It was really was a fabulous night! Wow! Last night, my college was having our prom night of the year. I naturally attended seeing i'd take any chance of having fun. lol

Anyway, went for eng class in the morning. Kinda boring since i didn't take in much. haha

Then back home to prepare for the prom. I know, quite a task, this thing. A bit mahuan for girls actually...haih... You wouldn't believe the preparation one needs for it. ~Aikz~

Anyway, my fren came to fetch me so we can go do our hair together at 3pm. (See? need to go so early..!) We went to this hair saloon to get our hair done and also the makeup too. I think I'll go to a better one since this 'guy' didn't even have mascara so they couldn't be professional, right? Huh!

I tried borrowing from others but no one have. Sigh, we're a bunch of ppl who don't use makeup [me included]. I'm SO going to buy some during the holidays! sinyee, we go together okay? Deal ah..?

I must say, I thought I looked quite pretty for once *later I post up the photos ok? hehe..then you can judge for yourself* This is the wonders of makeup! =wow=

Then we went to my fren's house to change. I blurred a bit since i almost forgot to wear my acessories before we set out. Oops! (I nearly forgot to bring my ticket when my fren came too. Thk god remembered in time. Or else reached there only no ticket how? lol)

Ok, we reached there after a long long drive. Wah, whose idea to choose so far a hotel one? aiyo.. Surprisingly, when I reached the hotel and went in, some of my frenz couldn't recognize me eh!!! OMG~

Wah, so horliao meh? lol... My fren says coz I dun do my hair like that normally... Of coz la...haha.. =D

Oh well, the night could have been more fun if we had chosen to sit with our course mates. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, we ended up sitting with a bunch of ppl we did not know. It’d not have been so bad/boring if they have taken up the initiative to talk to us or at least among themselves. I tried ok? But there is only so much one can do... Ha! Sorry, sm, I’m juz telling the truth…It was way boring and you should have introduced us or something before dashing off…lol…whatever.

I just wished it was more fun that’s all. I’m a perfectionist sometimes, what can I say? Hehe...

But other than that 'minor' flaw, everything was pretty great! Everyone (well, almost everyone la..) was dressed to the nines. I couldn't recognize some of the girls... took a second turn when i looked at some of them...*guys of coz can recognize coz da change isn't that radical..wahaha* but I must say everyone was very pretty/handsome leh after dressing up...! =Cheerz=

The entertainment was still kinda okay. I tot the singing was really good (especially Phoebe's and Sookie's). The former one is so good that I think she could cut an album ade. She sang Alicia Key's If I Ain't Got You (is the title correct? I think so..) and it was Amazing!!

Well, then there was the 'squaring of the prom kings and queens' in a dance. Not bad, but could be better. I, however liked the modelling session. They're SO good..! There was even an Edison-look-alike... [qq, he even looks a bit like you! omg~ lol]

After a few modelling sessions, numerous songs, dances, Kent presented us with a rendition of Maksim's Cubana and it was really breathtaking!! OMG~ he's SO good!!! I wished i could play like that but i'm too lazy. I got the notes for Flight of the Bumblebee but i'm too lazy to practice! haha..so typical of me..maybe after the hols...we'll see.

After lots of performances, it was time to wrap things up. (Btw, that time quite late ade lo, almost 12:30am ade) and to announce who was prom king and queen. Wen-S did HSC proud by being crowned Miss Popularity which i guess is the best since all this comprised of votes by all the student body only, no sponsors voting, unlike those for the prom king and queen.

Most of the prom kings and queens were from AUP but i tot some of the prom kings/queens did not deserve a place there. Instead, there're a few ppl who seem to do really real in the modelling part but didn't get. I wonder why. Ha, whatver. It's all up to the sponsors anyway.

Ah, I almost forgot. We went out for a photo session before the results were announced. So fun! I guess camwhoring is a fun activity when you're looking your best i guess. Haha... I wish i got the photos so i can post it up now.. Patience then.

Neways, i wonder how many photos i took? Numerous will be a good adjective i guess...haha...

Ok, then time to go home. Finally, Sheaspere who's sending us is ready to go. It was like what..1am in the morning? I know my parents didn't give me a curfew but...they're supposed to fetch me home from my fren'z house and i was sure my dad wouldn't be too happy abt that since he has to work tmr... sorry!

Anyway, he was driving...get this...6 ppl in his car!! omg...and it wasn't like that there was lots of space...we're pretty squished up in his car lo! omg~ 4 ppl in the back seat ok!! after a long drive stopped by a few police blocks (they're holding guns for god's sake...and we're afraid that they're going to pull us over on account of the number of ppl in the car...thk god no problem!)

Then we stopped over somewhere near crown prince before changing cars...asked pkm to dropped me at shuang's house near union. Then my parents will take it from there... a bit like transit horr? haha...

Anyway, i was thankful that i was catching a ride home with frenz since my parents said that if they're the ones fetching, they'd have come to fetch me home earlier...and i wanna come home late for once!

This is a NEW record for me leh!! 2 am only reached home...not bad... =)

Though I think i'd come back way later next year when i'm free from the cluthes of parental control! Oh God, freedom is just within reach! Hehehe...i can't wait!!

Ok...went home and took off the many many pins...washed and all before going to bed lo...

I think it was quite a fun experience though it could be better. But then that could be said of many things anyway...lol...

If Alumni Night needs us to be formal, I'll prepare better then.... lol... =)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi...it's me again =D yeah, u should post up ur pics with make up and stuff....must look really pretty =P

Anonymous said...

Alumni ar? Michael said (no, he insisted) to have a mask party.

Sorry for calling you aunty lah... you look pretty and mature (the latter being overexaggerated to "aunty"). No hard feelings ya? Don't merajuk pula, ok?

Anonymous said...

Lol, some1 looks a bit like me? haha

Post some photos!!! :p

Zzzyun said...

ok! will post up pics when i can get my hands on them...wakaka...
err, junlin, you're forgiven la...i'm not so "short gas" one...haha... =)
qq, i got photos of my frenz la..but i dun tink i got pics of da guy who looks like u wo...lol..

Anonymous said...

I've got more photos than you can fit in a CD. Maybe its there.

Zzzyun said...

i'm waiting for da cds lo...keke...=) first time take so many photos leh...haha...

Anonymous said...

I'm still collecting photos :-)

Hopefully, I can get everything done before study break.