Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pschological Scars

Yesterday, leela was pretty furious when a fren of mine couldn't answer her Q during class... I'm so thankful that she doesn't call on me that often.

I'm seriously scared after that fateful incident. Has it left a psychological scar on me forever? Shit, I hope not. [Refer previous post if u dunno what I'm talking about. Am lazy to find it. Ha.]

Today, nothing special except that Alumni Nite was anounced to be on 15th of December, the day before our results will be announced. Oh, scary. I meant the test results, not the Alumni Nite, which is of coz fun.

Anyway, the different thing about this is that it's going to be a Mask Ball!! So cool!! I wonder where will I get my mask? Ah, let me ponder this later. When I've more free time...

Ok, short post as promised. I've totally gone over my online time. I gave myself at most 1 hour today since I didn't do anything much today, but I'm over by half an hour ade. So gotta go! Bye! There is never a real ending is there? Haha... I could go on forever.

Before I go, leela was damn funny today during the briefing bout our exam. She purposely mentioned the couples (real ones and fakes ones too...err, fake ones means that they're matchmaked by frenz or lecturers..lol). That's so unlike leela.

Wait! Leong was even funnier too... since he said that he is "very handsome" now and 40 years ago too! lol... he said girls were "fighting over him" to give him a lift...

OMG~ surely girls weren't that daring/desperate then? =Omg= Whatever. Such a laugh. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A handsome Leongster. This I must see...

Hey! How come he didn't mention it in our class! *sob*

Too busy scolding "certain students" I guess...Sigh. Not me, fortunately.

Zzzyun said...

He didn;t mention this in your class meh? wat a pity...it was so damn funny ya know! thou we managed to find a few flaws in his story after careful analysing...lol...