Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Normalcy is...

...turning out to be boring. Guess I totally hate routines then! Typical me. Blek~ Juz went to college, normal/boring classes and then came back at 12pm as Mr Goh was absent for some event for college.

Then as usual online. Again. I'm really an addict! I think asking my dad to get the RM66 streamxy package is doing me more harm than good. O.o

Anyway, Galileong (a.k.a Mr Leong la...duh!) asked us to see him if we wanted to know our ranking. So I went to see him before my bio class...of coz chose bio la, coz the lecturer won't scold ma if I'm late...hehe...

So got my ranking. Nah, I won't post it up here. This blog is getting a too large audience (than I tot it would ever have) for that. Ha!

For good measure, let's juz say it was not bad, okay? Anyway, after that, leong started asking me abt my other subject's rankings. I told him my chem's ranking since it's the only one i knew.

He then asked abt the others which i then replied: "Err, I didn't know they're ready. The lecturers didn't tell us..."

To which, he assured me that they're ready. Ok, I'll get them tmr then! Major O.o

Then he started enquiring abt my english since he said that sometimes ppl do well in all subjects but english and their UAI get pulled down coz of that... It was my turn to assure him that my eng is doing ok. *although i'm not really satisfied with my current eng marks! Huff!*

Before going, he asked me one last question...

=what's this? sounds like 20 questions leh=

He asked whether I've started preparing for me finals [Super Ouch!] and I couldn't tell him the truth which was a resounding NO since it'd make him sad...hehe... He's just recovered from an illness ah... Dun wanna upset him eh...

So I twisted the truth a bit by replying: "Err...starting, Sir." Well, it's not that far-gone since I've been wanting to start studying since my trials. (Note: Wanting being the all-important word here)

Only that I have not managed to get down to it. Oops! Sorry leong. Maybe you might make me feel guilty enough to study...hehe... hope!

Then what? I left la.. Don't forget I still got my bio class leh....lol...Tatz!

PS~ I forgot to mention one thing. Leong is back! First class of the day--> Physics. A bit not used to it since didn't have phy for so long ade. 2 weeks! He was back last week but only to teach the mathz ext2 students becoz they cannot finish the syllabus in time, I guess.

For physics though, no problem, he assured us that it will be finished in 1 week! Yay! Wait, no whooping yet coz that means that finals are nearer.

Argghh... Can you give a rest with it? Shit, I think I'm talking to myself ade.... Omg!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog! I've added it to my bookmarks!

I have a Payday Cash Loan site. It pretty much covers Payday Cash Loan related stuff.
Come by sometime and check it out. :-)

Zzzyun said...

I got spammed d! Oh no...was thinking that maybe i could escape the curse..but! haih..so i turned on word verification 2 prevent it..but if you guys want to leave comments..more mahuan ok! sorry...=P

Anonymous said...

Is it possible to delete it? I can do that with my Friendster blog (although I never really need to, lol)

Zzzyun said...

yes..i can delete it...but if i do that ppl won't know what i'm talking abt in my comment...neways i think word verifcation thingy will work! besides, you guys can work on your alphabet identifaction skils...keke

Anonymous said...

Sigh... word verification......

Its not that fun if the picture takes half a day to load. The hostel's connection is SLOWER than a 36.6k modem.

By the way, I think the alphabets aren't "confusing" enough compared to other word verifications I've seen. Character recognition software may be able to read it.

Let's hope the spammers (Grr... I want vengence!) decide it's not worth the effort.

On a lighter note, a notorious Russian spammer was found dead, beaten to death. Wonder who killed him... Who cares, as long as the killer did everyone a favour.

Zzzyun said...

i dun think that really is "on a lighter note" la...lol...but i think spammers have nothing better to do than spam...ha!

Anonymous said...

They earn millions a year. Its no hobby.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm facing the same problem. Leong asked me how are my MX2 going on. Well, I did do some revision, but compared to what he expected, it is nothing. I feel very guilty now. And I'm addicted to reading blogs.

Zzzyun said...

donkeyhui, If u call yourself an addict to reading blogs, what shld i call myself then? hmmm...anything better (higher level) than a addict? Ha! That's me then..lol