Friday, September 23, 2005

Err, well...

Blogging just for the sake of blogging. Ha!

Feeling bored. Ah, I'm too lazy to study, I know... =P A

nyway, tomorrow night is Prom night. I'm feeling a bit lazy to prepare for it la...but okla, this IS a new experience for me. So I'll go! lol

Well, I'm feeling happy and dandy today becoz of the reappearance of my lovely watch... My frenz even said tat there was a marked cheerfulness in me that was non-apparent the past few days.

Ah, i know i can be a bit whiny sometimes i guess. sorry! (wth am i apologizing when they're not going to read this except one? Well, a girl do need a LIL privacy sometimes..lol)

Ok, nothing much to say la. Except everything sugar, spice and everything nice! Haha... =)

Maybe will blog on sunday bout the prom lo. See how things go first.

Btw, today leela asked me another Q again today. Seriously, I don't really like answering her Qs since that day (it's traumatic for a girl like me, okay?). Anyway, today's Q was ok, but i only got like a little inkling bout what it's about but i plunged in anyway. *Anyway, it's way better than the 'I dunno' i gave that day! haha...*

Well, it was okay until was stumped halfway thru da Q coz i didn't know gamma camera was used. Instead, I tentatively suggested a GM tube... Stupid i know. lol... I hope she wasn't too annoyed. Oops!

Before I go, tomorrow, we got an extra english class leh!! I dislike replacement class on weekends! Nono! What to do. I want to do well in ESL (Eng 2nd language) since it certainly will be counted in my best 10 units.

Ok, go go girl! Hand me the lash to start me up! [Oops, sound a little sadistic, doesn't it? haha]

PS: Tonight is the Msian Idol Finale... I can't wait! Toodles!

No comments: