Tuesday, September 20, 2005

How nice...

...of my parents. I wonder what happened. Maybe they got concussion on the head when they accompanied me shopping last sunday. [need them to pay ma...lol]

Ok. You must surely be wondering why. Here goes:

They bought me a watch costing a BOMB!! Guess how much it costs? Anyone wanna bet? Any takers? keke...

Okla. It costed bout RM245, ya know! yes, OMG!! This is so unlike them!

They didn't wanted to buy a better cellphone for me but a watch? Sure, no problem. Strange.

Feel kinda pampered for once in my life. Maybe I'll consider it my graduation present + bday present then. Hehe... Of coz i haven't graduated yet...lol..

Oh well. This is nice. Only problem is they expect me to use it for at least a few years... And I dunno whether I can use the same watch for so long. Oh no...

Whatever. I'll just deal with it. Ha!

Btw, must I blog again? I'm an addict. I'm sure of it.

Well, at least it's short. lol..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

An RM245 watch? Wow, now this I gotta see.

Anonymous said...

Walau...RM245, juz wish my parents will do da same, neway, muz show me next time v hang out, ya =)

Zzzyun said...

Something happened to it. Read next post to find out...sigh*