Saturday, September 10, 2005

What?

What what? Well... nothing much.

Except I need to find more ppl to make up the 10 ppl needed for the prom table bookings... so mahuan! Who tot up this system anyway? Why must we need to book da whole table at one time?? aiyo...

But nvm... Me and lyd can "kao tim" one! No biggie! haha...

That's all... I still need to find shoes for my prom summore...a bit lazy la...sometimes was thinking might as well no need to go la...

But then I shouldn't spoil this unique experience juz becoz of some ppl, right? There's some proverb that goes like: Don't spoil an apple cart of apples just becoz of a few rotten apples... Or maybe it's not a proverb after all... My own statement abt life!! lol... =P

Whatever... Life is so surreal sometime... I think I prefer science fiction anytime. Ha!

No comments: