Sunday, September 18, 2005

Blurry Saturday

Juz a short update since I already turned on my pc to listen to songs...

Went to angeline's english class this morning... Yeah, i know, class on a saturday totally sucks.. Hey, I mean it is totally interfering with my sleeping debt payment scheme, okay? lol... =Aikz=

Neways, the class was pretty much a blur for me since she teaches altogether different things from my ex-lecturer and I dunno who to follow!!

omg~ I'm so going to mess up my eng finals...

Later, I'm going shopping to find my shoes for prom! I think I'm going for those high heels with black straps...! Hope I get the shoes I want! ~prays~ Coz not much time left for more shopping..

Ok that's all for now. Am keeping my promise to blog short posts. Tatz!

Later....

I got the shoes I wanted!! So nice! Although the straps are a little tight I guess they'll become looser after more wearing...aikz... The agony we go thru for beauty. Sometimes it sucks.. Considering some ppl will go to extreme ends like plastic surgery... omg~

Anyway, I also bought a new watch since my old one died on me and I needed one since it's nearing the exams ade... I like this new watch although I think my old sch frenz would think i've been body-switched or something since it's SO not my old style... Well, I'm going to need it if I'm going to uni next year...hehe...

Am I morphing into someone else fashion-wise? Maybe I am... omg omg~

Oh whatever.

Ppl change. Things change. They always do. *Sigh*

No comments: