Friday, September 16, 2005

Oops I Did It Again

Ok ok, I know I said I wouldn't blog but today was funny wo! Juz a short description lo... =)

The highlight of the day was our maths class... Mr goh liked to use this time to have a little entertainment one leh...coz this is da last class of the week for most ppl! haha...

Anyway, we started wif da usual round of singing [as alwiz] by yijuin who was a bday girl today... I was thinking that thk god they didn't ask me to sing on wed.. or else charm ade...

Eh, my singing not bad okay? Juz dare not sing in front of class ah... u dare meh? you sing lo! Ha!

She sang "Colours of the Wind" & Kelly Clarkson's "A Moment Like this"... Woah! Her voice was really good leh.. I'd have recomended her to go to audition for Msian Idol...hehe... The former was one of my favourites leh! I lurve it so much!!

Then some ppl came into our class to listen to free entertainment....little did they know that they had to sing too! lol... Kent was forced to sing. He sung "Tian Tang" (as in 'Heaven') by michael...not bad try la...

Then they wanted to force to the "golden couple" to sing together but the girl refused la... paiseh i guess...hehe =)

Anyway, then mz relented to our demands for a performance and decided to imitate galileong for us!! OMG~ It was pretty alike okay? very good la.. can consider a carreer as an actor ade...lol.. The funniest parts was when he reenacted today's lesson...lol...same things leh! He even 'reprimanded' ejian like leong did earlier... Pity u weren't there, jian...haha

It ended with a twisted neck performance....coz leong sprained his neck too recently...so that was what mz acted...with him stumping out of class holding to his neck...lol...

Maybe that's how he sprained his neck. by doing too many impersonations of leong... I wonder how true his "sprain" is when he can do impersonation for us at mathz class... Healed so fast meh? hmm... I wonder~

Ok, that's all for now... Now if only every mathz class can enjoy like this.. I sure enjoy coming to college ade... Recently feel so lazy to go to coll... Alwiz feel like sleeping more wo...

Aiyo, so sleepy in class... scared that leong will alwiz see me yawning la... oh no!!

Btw this post not really short horr...haha..as always...!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

*lol* i noe!!~ damn! he's soooo mean!! lolZz~!!* ah leong sure lurvez me~ :p

Zzzyun said...

hehe...maybe u shld stop spining ur pencil then to stop him from focusing on u..only that i tink i have juz started that habit..again! oh dear...