Friday, September 30, 2005

Review of Msian Idol Finale

Warning: If you're a Daniel fan of Msian Idol fame, don't read this unless you can take it. It's up to you la... =No offense=

Ha! I knew it! I knew daniel would win...totally on account on his cute face. Let's face it, guys..

His voice is not powerful enough and his rendition of Mimpi was a excellent example of a pls-put-me-to-sleep-song... =( And at first I thought it was due to the fact that the song was BORING... However, after hearing Nita's amazing rendition of it, I have to admit it was a great song after all... All it depends on is the singer...

OH well...now we know the power of consumerism...! The tween set (around 13 year olds) has the power of deciding who shld be the Msian Idol as many tweens nowaways have handphones ade... And guess what they spend all their credit on? Voting for Daniel lo! Admitably, he's kinda cute, but I find that a naive reason to vote for him. I always thought that we shld always vote for the talent/voice? But i guess that's just only me. =(

I wonder what was really going through Nita's mind when the victory that truly belongs to her was snatched away from her because of a bunch of people who voted based only on looks! *Yes, I'm SO sensible...lol*

And, don't forget, she was also pretty good looking too, only that she doesn't appeal much to tween girls [unlike poles attract ma..keke] and that's why she lost so badly too... I'm just voicing out my opinion okay?

My sis likes him alot! He's now her idol! Ha! Thus proving my point of the tween set setting the voting trend. Her very-rich frenz are the ones voting like crazy! They'd go so far as to vote as many 50 votes for one session! That's like RM25 a week okay! For something as trivial as that...!

Damnit... People all over the world are dying of starvation and here are these children spending money like water! Do you know that some ppl in africa or wherever has only $1.50 a day to live on!! OMG~

Sometimes, i think there is no justice in the world. Bush is a prime example. Politics ain't my cup of tea, but I find interesting to read about so that I got something incredulous to laugh about! Anyway, I read something somewhere.

It goes like this ==> If women were in charged of the world, there would be NO wars.

Ha. So there!

I really wish for world peace *although it sounds corny, I know...lol*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe... I don't even watch entertainment TV! Yay!!!

Zzzyun said...

Sometimes it's okay to relax a bit. Watching entertainment TV is fun sometimes... =)

Anonymous said...

actually i'm a bit confused as to why everyone thinks that "powerful voice= good singer" this is singing after all, not shouting! (look at The Corrs for example) and talking about powerful voice, i'm sure the pasar malam vendors have a lot of it, but can they sing?

Anonymous said...

I'm into Discovery Channel :p

Zzzyun said...

samuel, i know what u mean...but the problem isn;t wif da powerful voice or not. The thing is daniel can only "sing easy songs" according to the judges... so that's not much of a singer is it?