Thursday, September 08, 2005

Oh no...I missed it! =(

Omg! I missed it! Dunno what da hell I'm talking abt? Have patience. More later~

Well, I kinda like da red carpet, it feels so glamourous (hehe)... It totally reminds me of da Oscars or some fancy do...ya know, the works... =P

Anyway, this morning, the minute I stepped out of the car, there it was... The red carpet magnificently rolled out in luxurious crimson red...*ok, i AM exaggerating & also testing my hyperbole skills..lol*

Oh, it wasn't there to welcome me [they shld..haha] but to welcome the PM (prime minister), former PM and some other ppl... As I type here, I think they're coming... but since you know how msian time works, I wonder when they will really arrive..hah!

Anyway, we also saw a lot of malays outside picnicking too...*such a nice day 4 a "free" picnic*... When has my college become a picnicker's paradise? Anyway, these ppl alwiz flock to functions like this becoz there's free food. haha...and so many smokers too! aiyo...smelly la~

# continued at home #

Ok! I missed it! Missed what? I didn't get to see da prime minister la!!

You all know my views on idolization *I think it's stupid* so I told myself.

Whatever. It's juz da prime minister la... No big deal.

But when I was getting ready to go home, suddenly I tot to myself. Well, I think da PM is a man worthy to be idolized la {if there is really such a need} compared to nothing-but-looks-only celebs...

So, I decided to see whether I could meet da PM or not... = it might be nice, you never know =

Unfortunately, I was like a few minutes too late. Of coz he was scheduled to come at 2pm but he only arrived like 10 mins b4 3pm (typical). I din get to meet him so I feel kinda disappointed.

But some of my frenz purposely waited for him. They even shaked hands with him leh..* anyway, one was even more extreme [in my opinion]. She skipped class juz so she could meet the PM..

Omg! She said it's like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet the PM... Really?

If i really really wanted to meet him, i'd have juz go to these fancy functions (like now) to see him lo... or maybe moved to putrajaya? Not bad. Unless he pops off suddenly, I think there's still a great chance of meeting him face-to face. =Aikz=

Ok. That's out of the way already.

Next...! I juz got back my progress report! omg omg... At first I tot it was not bad but after looking at my fren's one, I wanna faint. I did relatively bad compared to hers leh... Aiya... I feel a bit disappointed. :(

Maybe I should buck up a bit... I'm so lazy!! I know I really lack the motivation to study during non-examz season.. Believe it or not, I'm a last-minute person when it comes to studying...haih...

Must change, coz finals are looming nearer and nearer. The days seem to be passing in a flash.

Chanting: Motivation. yes. Motivation. yes. Motiva...

Err... going 2 catch a movie now. Bye!

See? Told ya I lack motivation. Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. omg. actually got ppl stayback to shake hands wif PM? and he actually shook hands wif them??? aiyaaaa.. make me regret abit not staying back d. =(

Anonymous said...

ooo.. who was it tat skipped class?

Zzzyun said...

i din shake...=( and abt who was was that that skipped class..tell in class...