Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Normal = Boring *sigh*

Aiya... Today was very boring leh...same old routine everyday.

Wake up to go to college -- go for classes -- lunch break -- classes again -- then back home 2 snooze... zzz. Haih...

I think nothing special happened today except that today was the 1st day that we're allowed to take back out progress report [yikes!]. However, moi was unable to do so since my going back home early yesterday lead to me not knowing that we needed to bring our UAC letter to get the results...

Aiyo...right, this progress report is supposed to be the scariest report (of the year) since it'll be showing us our results for every subject for the entire year!! Yes! Every damn test that we ever took will be added up! omg~

I hope I do well lo... Going 2 get mine tmr--must bring letter! *prays hard*

Why leela won't allow us to take a little peek at ours?! She knows who we're anyway.... haha... whatever. I had a sneaking suspicion anyway that she wouldn't allow us to take/see it without that stupid letter... =Aikz=

Well, truthfully leh... I suddenly tot of something slightly more interesting...

Can u believe this? The prime minister [yes, the PM himself!], Tun Mahathir & some other big-shots are visiting my college tomorrow!! Omg~ They're supposed to be launching this low-cost housing estate somewhere near here and they had chose my college as the venue leh! so cool...

Anyway, they're rolling out a red carpet tmr *talk abt preparations!* and we're not allowed to walk on it leh... Cheh! Why like this one? It's not like we're 2nd class citizens leh.. so not fair... I mean, celebrities get to walk on it too...Aiya... whatever! =P

Ok, this is really me crapping since i have nothing better to do... Bored bored bored!!

No comments: