Saturday, September 03, 2005

Part 2--bbq at beach =D

This is part 2... Had to publish fast the first part coz my dad nagged me 2 stop on9-ing d...haih...

Pretty fun! Never had a bbq at the beach before... Most of my previous bbq experiences [excluding girl guides] includes using a real stove... So this was a pretty unique experience for me! so cool!

Btw, did I mention that I sucked when it came to lighting fires during girl guide tests? We're not allowed 2 use paper, but we did... Oops! Forget I said that. :P

Anyway, my group went to jouwen's to shower after the race...coz we were really dirty! And her house was pretty near Crown Prince Beach (renamed Crown Jewel recently but god-knows why...maybe becoz of gender issues? Prince = male??) So, we arrived pretty early *relatively comparing to the committee* abt 6pm and only Quek and Dory was there...

Since we're so early we decided 2 use da time 2 soak up the sun's rays---not! Juz kidding... This is malaysian girls we're talking abt... We're obsessed with being fair... Thk god I was born quite fair...lol.. Btw I think I have become a bit darker leh after all this running abt in the mid-day sun... aiyo..

Ok right. It was quite fun although it started a bit late (comparing to my growling stomach, okay? which unfortunately ended in me having gastric problems the whole damn night... How to have fun wif a severe stomach ache?? I did my best though since I think I have quite a high tolerance for pain...lol)

Anyway, it was great having this bbq at da beach... The scenery was amazing! Lovely! And I din know and I din know you can have bbq this way in the sand.. However, it wasn't da best/cleanest way since I was also eating sand beside da other food...lol...

Btw, I must say da amount of food was amazing! Got chicken, sausages, fishballs, potatoes, corn, beehoon, and fruits!! I ate most except da corn and potato... Dunno why da potato I chose so hard leh... I think they must have mixed up the cooked ones and the uncooked ones la.. Aiyo, no wonder la! I bite ade like my teeth want to break! lol...

The committee really outdid themselves this time! Cheerz 4 you all! It must have taken a lot of time 2 prepare all that food plus da 'amazing race'!!! ~Wow~

Well, I din really eat much since a lot of da food fell into da sand when I wasnt paying attention [yalah, very wasteful..haih] Pity.. I could have eaten a lot more if I didn't have gastric pain leh... *sigh*

I went home around *my parents lo! Insist on coming so early! They said that they're scared that everyone wif their own transport will go home and leave me alone there...siao meh? They where got go home so early one? haha... =P I wont if I have my own set of wheels and no parental control! yayz!* Anyway, I asked them to come to da small lorong beside da beach but they insist on me going to the front of da hotel...cheh! Lil poor me have to walk such a long way to the front of da hotel...

And the worst thing is that I've to walk ALONE in a DARK alley at NIGHT juz becoz my parents were too lazy to listen to my directions regarding which alley I was at....*sigh*

Parents are so weird sometimes...!! Aye~

It was pretty scary okay? [if u read enough newspapers la..lol]

Nevertheless i managed 2 return in one piece ~or else u think my ghost is typing this post meh? siao!~ Unfortunately, on da way home, I was bombarded with a bout of flu which added to my agonizing gastric pain... Aiya! I think my sudden flu attack is largely due to the rain during the summer carnival...sigh*

Thk god I got a good immune system so I recovered the next day! Yay! Hehe... Well, I think this was a great experience for me! I'd have totally enjoyed myself if not for the gastric pains... but you can't have everything I guess... =)

No comments: