Thursday, September 22, 2005

Yes! Yes! Finally!

Stupid!! Something wrong with blogger. Suddenly there were 2 posts with the same title.

Hell, I tot okay, delete one of it lo. To my dismay, the second post was empty! Had to type this out again! =Argghh= why I didn't save it? Lazy me, i know.

Ok, here goes again. Why am I shouting so exuberantly in this title of this post? Well, mainly becoz of one thing. ~I found my watch already!!~ OMG! I guess good things DO happen to me after all... Thank God.

Btw, I think my frenz in coll will feel relieved too since I've been a tad whiny these past few days (sorry guys) and thanks for putting up wif me. Yeah, that is so NOT me la... =)

Ok, how did this happen? Let me give you a recount:

Feeling crappy these few days on account of my disappearance of my watch. Suddenly felt utterly sick of life all of a sudden. Really! Was even considering not going to the prom, but since I already paid and all, what to do besides go?

Anyway, my dad came home for dinner today since my grandma is in china now [normally he eats at my grandma's]. Well, he told my mum that he dunno where his carkeys are *I guess my absent-mindedness is inherited after all...wahaha* He finished his dinner early and went for another bout of searching. [My parents've done a lot of searching recently due to the untimely disappearance of my watch...Thks ya! =P]

Unfortunately, he did not find his carkeys, instead, he found my watch!! Guess where? Under the sofa seat crevice!! OMG~

The million dollar Q is ==> Who put it there? Certainly not me.

I'm sure putting my money on my sis or bro. But no one is confessing so i better just keep my big mouth shut to avoid more scolding from said parents. =Shhh=

The funny thing was tat dad couldn't recognize the watch he bought me and have to ask me whether this watch was mine...haha...yes! it is, dad! Thank God...

Anyway, I'm just happy that I found my watch. I feel like telling my parents "See? I DID bring home my watch afterall." I'm NOT so absent-minded to lose it on the 1st day. Err...other days cannot guarantee ade... Oops! lol

Happy = Exuberant = Jubilant= Glad = Joyful (my personal thesaurus..haha)

On a even happier note, imu telephoned me yesterday. They scheduled an interview with me!! *So early in the morning ah? aiyo*

Does that mean I got thru the 1st hurdle? YES YES YES!! I'm so happy! Let's pray that I'll make it thru to the end! I wanna get in! Yes! ~Runs around yelling~

Funny though, I didn't feel so exhilarated when they first telephoned. Only now. I'm slow la. chi dun.. lol

Btw, why no one commented on my bday blog dated 14th september? i tot the part bout leela singing to me was damn hilarious ah...!

Whatever. I shld be thankful that at least there ARE ppl commenting. Haha.. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your life's full or ups and downs... It's quite enjoyable to read (sometimes). Don't get too stressed out or deranged... If you do, come visit my blog and read some of the stuff there... Maybe it'll help... (somehow)

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Congratulations.

And good luck with your inteview.

Zzzyun said...

thks junlin...btw, pls dun scare me by appearing out of nowhere okay? i got heart attck one ya know...haha..juz kiding~

Zzzyun said...

thks for the compliment, joyy...i cant believe it that i got readers that arent my frenz...hehe...will read ur blog sometime(if i the have time that is, which is something i lack desperately now..lol)

Anonymous said...

Hehe... sorry.

Go read my 1st Friendster testimonial (by Ginger) and see what it says ;)

Keep in mind its arranged in reverse chronological order.