Wednesday, September 21, 2005

:: Total Agony ::

OMG!! Juz two days and I lost my watch!! Omg~ Omg~ and I dunno what the hell happened too!!

=Argghh & pulls hair=

I'm so upset okay? It costed a lot ok? I'm still searching for it coz I don't really believe that such a thing will happen!!

Here's how it happened...

Wore it for the first time to college. Showed my frenz during mathz class... (show off for a while also cannot? cheh) then it was my free period before going home.

Was in the library in frenz when my fren suddenly asked me: Eh, you still don't want to go home ah? 3 o'clock ade lo...

I looked at my watch and the library's clock, apparently my watch was abit slower la..

Neverthless, I rushed off to my carpool and apologised to his dad for being late, even mentioning my 'slow' watch...

Then, I distinctly remember changing the watch's minute hand from 3:00pm to about 3:03pm... so i definitely had my watch on that time...

Got home. I'm pretty sure that i kept my watch into the box it came with but...but... Anyway, after that, I took a bath, onlined and had dinner before going to my room. Felt like taking it out for another look. *You know la, new stuff ma..hehe*

To my ultimate horror, it was not there!! OMG~ After frantic searching around my room, I could not find it!! I've searched the whole house (waste my time ya) except the dining room la... and I can't find it!! Why such things alwiz happen to me??

It costed so much and stupid me lost it after 2 bloody days? That's hell man.

Anyway, I have a sneaking suspicion that my sis was the one who took/borrowed it... But my mum insisted that it was not. [Why she is so sure?] But when is she going to return it to me? Harr..

Anyway, my mum helped me searched me for two days ade...but to no avail. I still can't fathom what the hell happened to it. Oh hell.

God pls help me find it earlier coz it totally make no sense that I can't find it. Dead. I'm so upset.

I'm totally losing sleep over it. Couldn't sleep properly these the past 2 days. I feel so guilty that i lost my watch *a graduation present from my dad* juz after two days he bought it for me.

I just wished that life has a UNDO button. Then I'll relive that day again.

>> Huge Sigh <<

Funny thing is that I also can't find one of my scrunchie and a frog-shaped clip used to keep papers in order too..! WTH!!

Btw, let me reiterate that I DIDN'T take the scrunchie out of the house ok? I put it in my drawer coz the light blue scrunchie doesn't match the red shirt I was wearing on monday... Ditto for the clip.

So?? What is going on? I don't get it. This is so ILLOGICAL & CRAZY!!

Maybe I'm going crazy. Hallucinating? Oh God.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Locks and keys are wonderful machines, if things keep disappearing around the house, put it to good use.

Good luck finding it.

Zzzyun said...

i dun have a locked drawer in my room!! or else i'd locked it sooner...but then i'd have a ton of things to lock then...lol

Anonymous said...

How about a toolbox+padlock? Some creative people in the hostel use this to put their stuff in the refrigirator without worrying about overgrown rats. Of course, you'll need to anchor that box to something.

Then again... you've already found your watch :)