Sunday, September 11, 2005

Look at this!


My playlist eh... Wow! So many songs! =P Posted by Picasa

Ok, I admit it. Was feeling bored so took the liberty of posting up this pic of my playlist... Yeah, I siao one! Lol... Juz wanna let you see my songs ma... Actually, this is not the entire playlist leh... still got a lot summore... but cannot fit in! Haha...

Cool!

Specially recommendation by moi--> Reaching For Heaven by Diano Degarmo.

I dunno how old this song is but I first heard it during the movie Ice Princess... Btw, this movie is so fun! I totally lurve the parts where they show ppl figure-skating!!

I wanna learn too!! [but no skating rink here leh since they took it away from BJ a few years ago...liked going there to skate leh..]

So inspiring! I need more songs like this to lift up my mood! Go!

Searching for songs....downloading in progress...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed skating too :'(

*sob*

Zzzyun said...

haha...i lurve skating...missed it so much! nvm! next year go sunway pyramid can skate...yay! =P

Anonymous said...

Wah... Can I tag along? lol

Zzzyun said...

sure...if u're going 2 kl to study, that is...lol..it's not like sunway pyramid belongs to me anyway...haha

Anonymous said...

You remember Nian Ning? Since she studies at Sunway College now, she actually got sick of the place!!!

Zzzyun said...

she got sick of sunway pyramid or its skating rink actually? god, i guess i'll be bored sooner or later...haha

Anonymous said...

The Pyramid in general.