Saturday, September 03, 2005

Part 1--'Amazing Race' + bbq at beach = Weekend of fun!

Wow... Today was the day of the Summer Carnival! Was kinda looking forward to it since it has been a pretty boring week with leong and angeline gone... Ok ok it wasn't that bad afterall...(refer past posts to see how much fun I had!)

Anyway, the summer carnival was pretty cool and all... Let me see, it rained just as we were ready to start [bad omen? haha] and I was pretty thankful that my frenz did bring 2 umbrellas... But I was pretty wet by the time it stopped since it had already started raining when we're far away from the toilets...haih... I hate getting wet since it leaves a sticky feeling to my clothes...

Ok, I'm not going to go into great detail abt the carnival *or else I'm pretty sure it's going to be a long long post d*... Juz that it includes each group to race against time to go thru many checkpoints... To know more, click here... This post is courtesy of one of my frenz... Actually I din have his permission 2 link wo... O.o... well...

Whatever.

Anyway, we're allowed to use a maximum of 5 bribes ~it goes to show the amazing system we've here in Msia...is that called "satarical" or something? blek~

But but! Amazingly my group did not use any at all!! OMG! That is so cool...anyway... I'll juz write abt some of the checkpoints that I find interesting...

Let me see... The first time we got a choice of which check-pt to go to... We choose "brain-drain"... Yalah, we decided that mental exercises were better than physical challenges... Personally I agree...haha...

Anyway, let me tell u, the check.pt by Titus was really brain-draining [I think I'll retract what I juz said then] we couldn't really think straight, well I couldn't think straight, okay? The rain and then the hot sun was too much for me. Anyway, it involves a puzzle *would have typed it out but wait till i find it 1st* like who was doing what kind of whatever....

Thk god we managed to figure it out due to our teamwork! Yes! We even managed to beat the Maths Ext.2 group {is there such a group?} which I guess is well known for their mental prowess...lol... way to go!

Ok, I need more exercise... I was like pratically out of breath... Remind me to hit the gym more often after our finals... Haha.

The last check point too was pretty memorable since it involves worms ala Fear Factor!! OMG! Thk goodness we weren't asked to eat it or what... Juz to use our hands to sieve thru a container of live worms for marbles... Ok, da worms look kinda squishy to me.. Gross...!

I managed to pluck up my courage to put my hand in...and...and it wasn't that bad afterall... It doesn't really feel that bad. It's juz that you know you're putting your hand into a wriggling squirming mass of worms that's all.. But we managed to finish it quicky! Yeah! cheers for us! haha...

I think that's all for now... The other check-pts ah... and the bbq?... Let me think 1st then I'll update later... Okay?

Look out for Part 2! Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Permission granted to link to my blog for non-commercial purposes.

Enjoy!

Zzzyun said...

okie..thx..=P

Anonymous said...

ahahaaa...not bad..we reali got enuf of exercise that evening huh..haha..can CUT FAT :P

Zzzyun said...

lol...yaloh...must slim liao..or else cannot wear prom dress...hehe...=P