Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Non-Excitetism [French? Ha!]

Nuthin' said.

Today was boring for me. Awwks~ Nothing special happened except I handed over my money (RM60) for the prom.

I wonder when will we be able to book a table. If we don't do that earlier, we're going to end up sitting near the toilet. lol

Oh what. At least, my fren agreed to fetch me to Mutiara Hotel for the event. At least now I'm assured I've transport. Guess I'll be able to go then.

Now where shld i go to get my hair done? Hmm...

Btw, tomorrow is a special day for moi...

Get it? The hint is SO obvious, okay? haha... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... it isn't that obvious, but... I knew since the begining of the month, hehe......

Zzzyun said...

ooo...hmm...how did u know? lemme guess? frenster? yeah, that vehicle of goodwill...lol...