Monday, September 05, 2005

Shopping Sunday (not super sunday la..lol)

Went shopping today with my family, my aunt and her husband. The main thing we're looking for? My prom dress. Haha... I'm so important, yeah? Juz kidding. My aunt was invited becoz apparently she's the unofficial fashinionista of the family. lol...

Anyway...after an agonizing search, i found nothing. Apparently, my dad gave her the wrong impression when it comes to what sort of dress I was looking for [he did not ask for my opinion] which lead to my aunt suggesting the wrong shopping mall... haih... Waste my moring ya...!

*My dad tot my dress was in the blouse and dress category leh!! Dad ah! prom leh... Can wear like that meh unless i want to be underdressed la... Sigh, parents.

But it wasn't a total waste of time la... saw this cute handbag on sale! So pretty! After choosing over the few colours, decided upon the orangy one. So nice! It was pretty much a steal too since i think that's a good brand. My first handbag! *Yes!* Ok it's not really big... So I think I can only fit in my cellphone, purse, lipbalm and...anymore? Dunno whether can put or not...haha..

But who ever heard of a really big handbag nowadays? Fashion has never placed much emphasis on functionality right?

Shakes head: Why?

Okie, I think's that all...nothing much la... Beside da fact that my mum bought us new comforters... It was happy hour and the price was drastically reduced to almost 1/5 of its original price...omg! and da patterns are so nice! I like my new one!! [actually I like one of the King-sized's pattern better.. But I'm not using king-sized bed leh...lol] and it's also a good brand leh... Must be da megasale I guess...

Yes! Shopping is a great sport that almost every girl loves!! =P Shop shop shop till u drop! or till your purse empties!

Depends on which one occuring first... Haha~

No comments: