Saturday, October 01, 2005

Random Ramblings

Juz a few random things that ran through my mind:

  • The Columbine High School Massacre was really a terrible thing. Tragic. [To know more, click here.] Anyway, it makes one thinks twice about going to school, ya know. Ain't school supposed to be safe or what? Well, at least it's happenning in the US but it could happen here too. OMG~ I DO hope nothing of the sort EVER happens here. =Prays=

  • Watched a little of the Final Fantasy movie yesterday when they're waiting the others to come to watch the videoed proceedings of our Summer Carnival. *Btw, i totally embarassed myself in da video tapings coz there was this scene where Michael asked whether i was tired, and i said very tired. And the effect was hilarious, okay?! Err, what the heck. Nevermind la. Just providing free entertainment. keke...* Oops, i digressed again.

  • Anyway, I thought the Final Fantasy (click) thing was pretty cool, of coz i heard of it before, I'm not that out of the cutting edge of pop culture...lol...actually i pretty in ah.. So, got anyone got the movie? Can lend me, pretty please?? Thx beforehand... =)

  • Only a week to go before study break and am I SO freaked! Coz i can't motivate myself to study!! OMG~~ Help me pls! Maybe we should boycott exams or something? Would do us a world of good... Haha... I must invent something to motivate ppl to study and i'll surely become billionaire after i patent it! Coz it's definitely going to sell!! lol

  • Wth am I doing here!! I tot there was going to be a hiatus one! *Raised eyebrow* But none at all! Shit. I'm such a procastinator! God help me.

  • I've fallen asleep after turning one page of any notes. EVERY single damn night. There's no cure la. Oh no! This does not bode well. Maybe I shld put toothpicks to keep my eyes awake. lol... But that may hurt my eyes wo.. Ok, just kidding la...

Ok liao la, this stupid rambling. Enough is enough. Ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're in luck. I got it on DVD. Just remember the so called "Japanese subtittles" are actually English.

Zzzyun said...

OMG~ thx ya! lent it to me, can? but how do i return it to you? maybe during alumni nite or something lo... thx a lot!! =)