Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Am I That Busy?

Since I seemed intent on portraying myself as a "busy busy person", therefore I will go the entire way and list down my extra-curricular activities (ECA) for fun... lol.

Yes yes, I know, there are ppl who are even more semangat (spirited) than me, and are able to do even better than me academically [not that I am very good anyway, so I guess I am easy to beat - do I sense a little self-depreciation here?] even though they are in a lot of ECA, but hey, I am not here to compete..

Just for fun and easier future referral purposes, okay~

Clubs I joined to alleviate boredom and to promote my belief of a healthy and wholesome lifestyle - Never believed in life that revolves around studying only, had this principle in mind since a young age lo - I present to you, in no particular order:

  • Campus Friends - A very fun Broga Camp so far, oops, reminded me of my promise to my readers to blog about it, okay, maybe this weekend okay~

  • Aikido Club - rather time-consuming since practice is TWICE a week, pretty long hours each time too, but quite worth-it

  • Dance Club - Now doing Hip-hop classes weekly - Maybe I shld have gone for the Latin dance classes? Hmm.

  • Badminton - went for practice once, hope to go more often

  • Chinese Chess Club - Vice sec, sure got work lah

  • Helen Keller society - nothing much, yet

  • Choir - activities for it haven't started, not the time of the year, apparently, but I will surely take part when it starts, coz I just love singing~ :D

Unfortunately, I was born a person with too many talents, I mean with too many interests, so I wish I could have join more clubs!

Clubs that I would have joined if I have 48 hours a day or more:

  • Darts Club - it sounds cool and fun

  • Tennis - ditto

  • Amigoo Club - ditto again

  • Female futsal - well, sounds like smtg new that I won't mind trying?

  • Drama Club - Do I have flair for the dramatic? I know I like to exaggerate/crap a lot lah... Haha. Maybe I'll join next year's production.. :D

  • Music and Performance Club - actually I kinda like half-joined this club - kinda promised my fren - but the practicing time and place is too troublesome lah.. They are having it somewhere in Sri Petaling and I tot it would be in Imu leh.. But I really miss drumming!! :( *Starts bopping my head and banging the table in rhythm*

  • Adventure Club - they seemed to have pretty cool activites too - but I have not enough time and money liao... :(

Okay, gotta stop myself, or I'll start listing down every club available and that's impossible [yes, even for me] to take part in all. I guess I will start distancing myself from some of the clubs that I am not really interested in O.o and start taking part in those new ones that I am interested in...

Kinda like the drama thingy.. They are having a spoof version of Phamtom of the Opera this Friday and Saturday night... So cool!

Okay, admit it, I am a busy person! Haha.

I hvta take care of my studies too, you know, besides the usual socializing around.. Hahaha.. Socializing is rather time-consuming too, I just found out..

What? Studies? It totally wins hands down in the time-consuming segment. :P

Point to rmb --> Work hard at having a good time and have a good time working hard.

No comments: