Tuesday, May 02, 2006

To My Other Home

Hmm. Back in the dull little place called Bukit Jalil already. Ha. The bus journey yesterday took so looong.. 6 hours! It was raining and made worst with the traffic jam too. I think a lot of ppl went home for this longer weekend which explains the extra amount of traffic (especially those long-distance buses too, one which I was on.)

Anyway, chuan's dad got us these tickets for this damn chun bus... It costed RM38/ticket and its the type of bus which provides us with movies and music!! [But I can't say much for whoever-who-put-the-mp3s-in's taste. Bland.] I managed to watch 2 movies and listened to some of the boring songs lo.

Hehe, coz I was feeling kinda sleepy (but sadly I can't really sleep on buses, dunno why) so I chose movies that were easy to watch. [Read: Nonsensical & not logical thus no need to follow plot closely.] The 1st movie I chose was A Chinese Tall Story and I must say, the story is really kinda hard to swallow. It's like, with me being half asleep, I can still identify many glaring illogical gaps in the movie. Tsk tsk.

The 2nd movie, I chose some pokemon movie, which wasn't really interesting anyway. Strange, I used to like watching pokemon movies one leh. Ha, things do change.

Btw, my fren watched The Maschinist and fell asleep halfway. lol.

Well, chuan said that normally he didn't buy tickets that are so early, except that at the time his dad bought the tickets, get this, there were only like THREE tickets left. Some more we bought them so early beforehand! Walao. Bus tickets sure are real popular this weekend. Thank god we bought them 'early'. I think that's also the reason that his dad bought the more expensive type of ticket. Coz probably that's the only few left.

Mental note to self: Buy tickets real early beforehand, especially on long weekends, to make sure that there are always tickets available!!

So, I arrived around home 6pm. Ordered in again coz damn tired.

Haih, from 2 kinda light bags, I had multiplied to 3 VERY heavy bags... Thank goodness chuan was there to help with one of my bags, or else sure die. Haha.

Ok, gotta go home now coz it sounds like it's going to rain soon. Aikz, it's always rains here... :(

Well, at least I didn't get on the wrong bus and end up in Thailand or something. Ha.

No comments: