Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Unanimous Verdict

Right.. I know this is something that me and my frenz have mentioned countless times but I still wanna reiterate again.

My batchmates and I have come to an almost unanimous verdict that... *Drum roll*

===> In the measly two months that we've been (stuck) here, this is the MOST that we have EVER studied in our LIVES.

Yes, it's true!!

The file containing my notes (the common black biggish type) is so damn thick okayyy. The notes are damn thick, I mean. Mind you, it's already thicker than my previous one year's worth of pre-u bio notes. Sigh.

Seriously, take away our studying and we have no life.

Case in question: This happened on the day after we had our Summative 1. No lectures that day (and god, we don't feel like studying okayy) and since my celebratory plans fell through, had to resort to going to the Student Lounge to watch Lost and House to fill up the empty empty void inside.

Gosh, without studying, we feel so aimless. Yes, not me only, others feel that way too.

Studying medic is no fun. Literally and figuratively. *Mused look*

No comments: