Friday, May 05, 2006

Shop, Shop and Still Shop

Yeah, finally not so much stuff cluttering my limited brain space. So, now I can blog about the shopping outing with the girls! :D

Well, to celebrate the "death" of our Summative 1, we went shopping at Sg. Wang Plaza. Haha, I know, not exactly the most high-ended place, but still sometimes, looking for bargains is more fun, right? Hehe. Hvta save on those $$$ anyway. :P

Actually, was planning on buying those cool T-shirts with really humourous messages that my high sch frenz bought last time, but couldn't locate the shop even though we checked the signboards. So, I conclude that my frenz were mistaken about the location of the shop la...

Anyway, we went to Kim Gary for lunch, and the cheese-baked rice and the french toast there was damn nice leh! *Salivates* lol. After a satisfying (and expensive) lunch, we walked around, looking for bargains la.

However, Suewen had to go home early so in the end, there were only 3 of us left shopping. Too bad, next time lo! :P

And we went to this shop selling lots of cool clothes and I tried on a few tops, and my frenz decided that the yellow cardigan plus the strapless black top made a really nice combination! I wasn't sure at first, but they said it looked nice on me wo... (It's the first time I'm buying smtg like this oh..) After some hesitation [which is usual when I go shopping, haha], I bought it~! :D

Haha. I seemed to be using a lot of money these months leh! Oh no~ *Must exert more restraint on budget!!*

The other girls didn't get anything though. We must go shopping more often okay! (Wait, didn't I just say smtg about more restraint? lol.)

All in all, it was a really fun shopping trip and a really welcome break from the monotony of life here in the forgotten little town of Bkt Jalil.

More fun trips next time ya! Yayz!

No comments: