Friday, August 11, 2006

Day 3 of Penang Trip

Okay, last day of their 3 days 2 nights' stay! Too short ade! Hehe. Unfortunately, no one could wake up in time. >.< Although moi was half-awake from the alarm, unfortunately I was soooo tired that I didn't even want to crawl out of bed. So just drifted in and out of dreamland. Haha.

In the end, it was Roney that woke us up coz the other girls were waiting downstairs ade. First time see you so kan chiong, Roney. :P After a lot a lot of effort - I'll cut the crap and go straight to the point ok - we finally congregated at the beach we went the previous day.

And yes, we can do some watersports! Yipee~ ^o^ There was a few to choose from: banana boating, parachuting, jet-skiing etc. And we chose Banana Boat coz it was the most reasonably priced. RM20/person, 4 rounds. Okay lah.

And it was damn damn fun! :D Seven of us got on the boat - Tzen, Evelyn, Eugene, Keeping, moi, Roney & Zahir. Coz the ride was relatively uneventful after the initial thrill, Evelyn and Tzen took it to themselves to help spice up the ride a bit by jumping and bouncing the boat all the way. LOL! Damn funny I tell you, but it did make the ride more fun. ^v^ If you weren't holding carefully, really can fly off wan lei...! XD

Anyway, the person driving the boat in front of us decided that we're too dry so at the end of the ride, he promptly overturned the whole boat and its cargo (us!) into the deep sea. :O I was really taken by surprised and most of us went underwater for sometime coz the boat was all over us. o.O I was struggling to push the [more pencil-liked, if u asked me] boat away so I could come up and breathe.

Well, lets just say thank goodness for the functioning-albeit-missing-1-strap lifejackets. Coz fully functional lifejackets shld 1 more strap btw your legs to prevent the jacket from floating up and choking you. Which was what happened to me. -_-"" Aikz. Anyway, thks to Tzen for trying to help me - your lifeguard elective did come in useful, didn't it? - Though u hvta practice more lah, u're kinda half choking me leh. Haha. But thks for ur help! :)

I know I can swim, but that's becoz of the lifejackets. I can't really tread water. *sigh* I'll practice more~ Hehe. Well, the sea water was really salty, so much so that it irritated my throat. :( Got smtg like a sorethroat for a few days. Anyway, in the end, I swam slowly back to the shore, sorry lah, not enuf power, swim also slow lo. Boo~ :P Well, everyone was a pretty good swimmer lo, except Kee Ping who couldn't swim. Not bad leh, can't swim also go! Geng! Roney and Tzen helped to tow him in in the end.

But I clearly rmbed the boat driver saying that the ride won't be wet wan lei! Liar liar, pants on fire! lol. Either is 1. someone "betrayed" us and asked the driver to overturn us (luckily I had no valuables on me) so who was it?! *sweats* 2. the boat driver's skill were too lousy for words 3. as the driver suggested, our concept of inertia was so bad that we made the boat overturn on its own. -__-""

Anyway, I wanna say it was a really cool + new experience. Love it!! :D Thrillseeker = moi! Hehe. The adrenaline rush is nice lah. *winks* Next time I wanna go bungee jumping! Woah~

Well, besides going banana boating, the others were also engrossed in - guess what - building sandcastles!

Posing~ A pity that the tide came and swept away part of the moat soon after. :(

After that we hung around for sometime b4 going back to the hotel. They're running super late then, [guys are the worst planners! =.=] so everyone just took a super quick bath. We went to the bus station in 2 cars (xiao fen's aunt and my dad's cars) while the ones following Eve's car decided to go hang around in Gurney 1st.

And so that was that. The ending of the quite short-lived Penang trip. *sigh* Good times always fly past, don't they? :T

PS: Evelyn! Your sense of direction is superb! Really salute you. Why was I born so blur with directions? lol.

PPS: Last but not least, wanna say a big THANKS to everyone who belanja-ed me during the trip! Hehe. :D Hope you all enjoyed yourselves! I know I did. I know you guys are going to miss the good but cheap food though! (^o^)v Come back next time~ [I sound like a sales assistant. hehe.]

PPPS: Voila, story's done. The past few posts might have been abit boring, no? Sorry lah, I need to blog abt trips so I can rmb what happened when I read back my posts. Short Term Memory Loss Syndrome, rmb?

Okay, I'll go cook up some more interesting posts then. See ya~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, xiao fen and HER AUNTY were waiting alrite, if it was only xiao fen i'd take my time but since it was THE AUNTY...wouldn't wanna be disrespectful to elders rite!!

Zzzyun said...

okla... i was just kidding only lah.. no need be so angry :P

yaya, u're rite lah, not nice to keep her aunty waiting lah. :)

lucky u forced us up.. haha