Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Stress?

*flicks hand nonchalantly* Just something normal in a medical student's life. We can't run away, we can't escape it! Anyway, this was a post I wanna do long ago but i kinda forgot abt it. I'll do it now then. hehe.

I'm sure my batchmates rmb very well that in our BS lectures, we have one tentatively titled "Stress". Mind you, I didn't really like that one, coz it was freaking long!! 51 slides!! Argh.

Not so good especially when you're pressed for time, trying to cover everything in the thick thick notes. -_-

51 super long slides!! T_T Too much lah.

*starts tearing hair out, on second thoughts, maybe not*

But do you know what really pissed me off about this particular lecture? The slide below.


Yes! This was the last slide. It was almost like jeering at me: "Hey, are you Stressed?" after a very long stressful read of the 51 slides. Wth. And that happened while I was burning the midnight oil for Summative 2 (sorry lah, lack of planning as always lo, sad case).

I really did not appreciate that Q that popped up in front of me, asking a so-duh thing. Seeing that this lecture's slides were freaking long and boring and complex, what do you think leh~!! *Huff*


And thus this is what happens to us poor students! [yeah, I took this pic from the slides too, hehe]


PS: I like the font of my "arrrggh", don't you? :P Rather out of topic, this one. hehe..

PPS: Okla, I think my inspiration fizzled out. That's why this post that could be more interesting turned out so boring. :( Probably is becoz I don't feel stressed now. Hmm. Possible.

No comments: