Monday, August 21, 2006

I'm Turning...

...into a total zombie. I've been pulling late-nighters the past few days. Very late nighters. My record so far is 6am in the morning. Isn't that so crazy? Didn't know that chatting online can be so syiok..

Anyway, my life circadian rhythm is totally screwed up. :( Even though I've the same (if not more) amount of sleep than semester time, I feel even more lethargic and tired than before. *frowns at super dark circles under eyes*

I really need to get my internal clock screwed back on right. Really must try to sleep earlier leh!! Aikz. I guess I'll be more disciplinced when I go back to vista, coz I know there'll be no one to wake me up but myself. Responsibilities! *sigh*

Not in a really good mood now. Been emo-ing too much for my own liking lately. :( If only we have control over how we feel!! How good would that be! *sigh*

Just some things I found out.

  • Do you know that if you can't bear other ppl to be unhappy, in the end you will only make yourself unhappy? :( It IS naive to want everybody to all be happy, but I can't help it!! *sigh* Stop it please... *smacks self*

  • The right decisions can be very hard to make sometimes. And I'm too soft-hearted. (Yes, another relevation. Don't look sooo surprised okay..) But I've to grit my teeth and do it.. yeah. Pls, someone pls tell me that I made the right decision! I need guidance. I'm like a little fish floundering in the big wide ocean.. I'm feeling lost..


PS: Do listen to Sailing by Rod Stewart. It can't be more apt. Thanks to Leong for the recommendation.

2 comments:

eve said...

Emo-ing can be good sometimes. My dad calls it reflection and they represent growth spurts. We tend to say harsh things to ourselves that no one else would and that makes us sad, no? But that makes us better people.

*hugs*

You make the world you're in a better place, Ziyun. Don't be that harsh on yourself. Being caring and soft-hearted are characteristics that are respected and loved. Nothing really wrong with that if you can keep from plunging into depression. *grins*

Zzzyun said...

hahaha, ur comments never fail to put a smile on my face! :D

emo-ing = reflection on life? Hmm. true.. i'm in a mental growth spurt now then, if there's such a thing. lol.

well, i admit that i might be a little critical/harsh of myself sometimes. hehe. might hvta change that a bit. :)

haha, i'm feeling better now. gotta find some way to stop too much emo-ing tho! need my laughing buddies to cheer me up lo! keke~